These are ongoing issue affecting players:
- “That level is unavailable” in friend campaigns. Please turn off display favorite only in the Friend Finder and try again.
Here are some issues we’re investigating after the 1.11 update:
- Posting chat and spars together causing chat formatting issues.
- There is temporary formatting issues with the event screen each time you open it. It does correct itself quickly, but you may notice it ‘jump’ a bit.
- Contest Chat Bling can display on the wrong player in the Heist participant list.
- In the Guild War Attack logs, player names are not displaying in the correct Player vs Player format.
- In some battles Rafiki becomes untargetable.
- There is an issue with the challenge, Mercenary Army, resetting once you’ve completed it. The reward and sticker are awarded correctly the first time. Completing the challenge again will not result in additional rewards.
These issues have been resolved:
- Server 19 is experiencing performance issues, which can result in invalid loot, lag, or game freezes.
- Purchasing is not working for players on the Amazon client. Please visit the Amazon store and install game version 1.11.2
- An ‘authentication error’ happens when trying to submit a support ticket. Please clear the device data under “App” settings to fix this.