These are ongoing issue affecting players:
- An ‘authentication error’ happens when trying to submit a support ticket. Please clear the device data under “App” settings to fix this.
- “That level is unavailable” in friend campaigns. Please turn off display favorite only in the Friend Finder and try again.
Here are some issues we’re investigating after the 1.11 update:
- Posting chat and spars together causing chat formatting issues.
- There is temporary formatting issues with the event screen each time you open it. It does correct itself quickly, but you may notice it ‘jump’ a bit.
- Contest Chat Bling can display on the wrong player in the Heist participant list.
- In the Guild War Attack logs, player names are not displaying in the correct Player vs Player format.
- In some battles Rafiki becomes untargetable.
These issues have been resolved:
- Server 19 is experiencing performance issues, which can result in invalid loot, lag, or game freezes.
- Purchasing is not working for players on the Amazon client. Please visit the Amazon store and install game version 1.11.2