1.11 Known Issues

These are ongoing issue affecting players:

• “That level is unavailable” in friend campaigns. Please turn off display favorite only in the Friend Finder and try again.

Here are some issues we’re investigating after the 1.11 update:

• Posting chat and spars together causing chat formatting issues.
  • There is temporary formatting issues with the event screen each time you open it. It does correct itself quickly, but you may notice it ‘jump’ a bit.
  • Contest Chat Bling can display on the wrong player in the Heist participant list.
  • In the Guild War Attack logs, player names are not displaying in the correct Player vs Player format.
  • In some battles Rafiki becomes untargetable.
  • There is an issue with the challenge, Mercenary Army, resetting once you’ve completed it. The reward and sticker are awarded correctly the first time. Completing the challenge again will not result in additional rewards.

These issues have been resolved:

• Server 19 is experiencing performance issues, which can result in invalid loot, lag, or game freezes.
  • Purchasing is not working for players on the Amazon client. Please visit the Amazon store and install game version 1.11.2
  • An ‘authentication error’ happens when trying to submit a support ticket. Please clear the device data under “App” settings to fix this.
10 Likes

What about other emojis. When I try to get out, it’s still reads that

1 Like

Same issue here, can’t return to Disney emojis from the regular ones :sweat:

1 Like

@Turned_To_Sin Did you post regular emojis, and then try to go back to the Disney ones? Tapping the Disney Emojis icon at the top doesn’t change it back?

2 Likes

I got it now. I click on Emoji Blitz

Chat is looking odd after the update. These messages displayed correctly prior to the update. Now they’re broken up quite badly. Also the bar on the left is now bigger than it had been prior to the update.

4 Likes

was coming here to post the same chat bug. and too wide on the left sidebar

3 Likes

Amazon users are unable to buy diamonds again.

Seriously guys? You didn’t test for this after how much it messed things up last time? What’s wrong with you…

4 Likes

This is due to posting chat and a spar in the same message. It’s squishing chat into the first column. Added to the list above.

3 Likes

Are you updated to the 1.11 client? If so, please send in a support ticket so we can look at your account logs.

2 Likes

@Polaris there seems to be a display issue with rankings in invasion now. When I look at my guild members the formatting is all over the place.

1 Like

I’m still unable to submit tickets after clearing out the cache. And of course I’m on 1.11… cant log in and play otherwise.

1 Like

Sorry, I just realised the Disney Emoji icon is tappable, as I tried to return pressing “Other emojis”. Thank you for your answer :smiley:

2 Likes

Just due diligence with the questions.

We’ve confirmed the issue and the team is working to fix it. If you have access to the Google Play store, you can make purchases there until this is resolved.

Added to the list.

2 Likes

Should be Reality increased

3 Likes

Cannot access guild members, coliseum, surge, and Rafiki was to replace Rex in guild war shop on server 19

2 Likes

Refresh war shop

@Musketeer This will be fixed in the next game update.

@Katarra Server 19 is currently having performance issues. We’re looking into it!

2 Likes

Server 19 - we’ve temporarily fixed the performance issue and we’re working on a more permanent fix for the issue. There should not be anything missing from your account due to this. In most cases, either the server caught up and delivered what was missing, or it wasn’t spent at all and you can try again after a restart. If you feel something is missing, please send in a support ticket and they can verify the logs.

1 Like

When i want to join a heist this happens, but this is from 1.10.4 update

I don’t know if this is a bug, but why is there a brute if there is no heroes with fantastic damage?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney