1.11 Known Issues

If that is in heist, it’s down to the players to ensure there’s some fantastic damage available. A common heisting error!

3 Likes

I’m getting some FOUT when opening the events window, it sort of opens with all the events looking really big and then they collapse to regular state. Got Pip to record & upload it:

Also to add to this, since the previous update (ie. not this one, but it’s ongoing) the exclamation mark takes a few seconds to disappear from the event window button, after having closed it.

2 Likes

Woody with Jessie disk , woody is now unable to use white skill at start of invasion breaker fights and friendship missions when full as option to use it isn’t there at start as it looks like he is trying to use lasso, use to be able to do it before update to get the increase speed

3 Likes

+1, there’s now a big delay before one can activate Woody’s skill

1 Like

@Portal_Felinia Does this always happen when you try to join a Heist? Can you tap the Join button that’s visible?

@Pipsqueak Thanks for the video! The team is looking into what’s happening.

Woody’s Giddy-Up skill was interrupting the Lasso skill triggered by the “My Favorite Deputy” friend disk, so when the disk is equipped, Giddy-Up can’t be activated until the initial Lasso is completed.

2 Likes

Yes, it always happening but i can tap on the join button

2 Likes

In various menus of the game, in the middle of the screen appears this text

1 Like

Is it there all the time, or does it just pop up randomly?

2 Likes

I think once it shows, it’s permanent for this specific menu. Restart helps.

Something’s going wrong with the chat bling display in heist.

Raven is the player who should have the chat bling, but in the heist screen it’s showing that I have it :thinking:

Is the guild chat bling only for 1st place or top 5?and shouldnt be there a bling for overall top players of contests like top5?

I have never seen that :cd: before?

Another display bug - the rankings in the Hall of Fame are extending outside the box (possibly this is just on 18:9 devices)

Could that not be beacuse your phone have to small size? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s actually because it’s big/wide :wink:

2 Likes

What about the bot selecting update. As ruler i only can select my own bot, not others… it should be only manageble by officers or higher… if you want to help with teamwork

Yeah,… that could also work

Yep, it’s due to the screen ratio size.

5 Likes

Everybody can only select the option for their own bot.

I certainly wouldn’t want my own bots fate to be decided by someone else - that’s exactly what the feature is trying to prevent!

1 Like

Its team work. A bunch of members were attacking 225 bots, it was a waste of breakers. We have invasion rules in the guild so it suits when officers can help the members with it. So we get as many points as possible.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney