1.11 Known Issues

Added this one above. It’s mashing the 2 player names together above the VS, so it shows PLAYRAPLAYRB VS instead of PLAYRA VS PLAYRB

2 Likes

Following on this a little, it seems that longer message + spar posts go single column, but short ones don’t neccessarily (~25 characters vs 100 for example)

My messages are 16 & 73 characters (including spaces) in that screenshot
Yes I’m aware emulators aren’t officially supported, but my Galaxy Note 8 does the same thing

Addendum:
I’m also seeing this on my iPad Air 3, iOS v12.3.1

Still no quotation marks on the quote

1 Like

Server 16. Hero Meg not yet released server wide has been seen.

When joy and bo peep are in a 1v1 Bo Peep will use her white skill the wrong way. Not sure how this happens or what other characters it works with.

I saw 1 player that have both gold and silver :cd: how ?
(I can’t upload a picture? :expressionless:)

Perhaps one is from the last solo contest and the other is from the guild contest

3 Likes

Certain chat emojiis do not work, like when typing XD one does not get this: :laughing:

1 Like

I understand your suggestion for a workaround not being able to make purchases via Amazon app store.
Unfortunately it’s not really one bc purchases are cheaper on Amazon and an individual can get a further discount by using Amazon Coins.
I only hope that the issue gets resolved fast. Good luck!

We’ve released 1.11.1 to the Amazon store which will fix the issue that is blocking purchasing. It should be available in the store in the next hour of so, so please watch for it!

2 Likes

@Polaris I, in the name of all players do this question: is this bugged or why the enemies can go 20 levels higher with the blue ability and 40 levels higher with the purple one, that the player level have?

Edit 1: This happens since the Goofy, Duke Caboom, Bo Peep, Ducky & Bunny, Anger, and son on friendship campaigns. But I’m only have access to Goofy ones because player level.

1 Like

When i came to this screen i cant came back to the other emojis?

Press the big 'ole Disney Emoji button :wink:

I agree though, it’s not particularly obvious that it is in fact a button.

3 Likes

There’s supposed to be a glow around the Disney Emoji button, but it’s not displaying correctly. Should be more clear after that’s fixed!

5 Likes

@Polaris It is size bug in the Mods. Please you can this fixed?

1 Like

Is this a new issue after this week’s update?

2 Likes

yes, it was no problem and now this a bug

2 Likes

I downloaded the new Amazon update and it is still not letting purchases to get past “Starting Purchase”, either the Mega Combo Deal or just diamonds by themselves - at least on my Kindle Fire (I have already turned the Fire off and on to clear any lingering issues)

The logs show you’re still on version 1.11 - Does your game show version 1.11.1 on your account screen?

2 Likes

Mine says Client Version 1.11.1

IMG_1597

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney