1.11 Known Issues

:sob: Ok, I’ll have the team take a look.

2 Likes

There is no date displayed.

You need to install version 1.11.1. That screenshot is still 1.11

1 Like

Thank you, I added a screen shot to my previous post to show I am on 1.11.1

2 Likes

I have not this version 1.11.1 on Google Play Store? :thinking:

1 Like

@Stitch_Gamer_626 Version 1.11.1 is only for the Amazon store. It isn’t available on Google Play.

3 Likes

ah, thank you.

Ok, so there’s a different issue with Amazon purchasing that we’re looking into. Updated the list above to reflect this. Sorry about the confusion!

1 Like

@Polaris there is a bug where in your friend chat and if you look at members in guild there name have shrunk so you can’t read it.

1 Like

@Polaris is this the normal behavior of the Friendship campaigns? Sorry if i ask again.

@Prince_charming_VI Can you post a screenshot please?

@Winterbotton Yes, it’s possible for opponents to be above the current team level cap on the server.

1 Like

Thank you! That is something that we’re working to fix!

2 Likes

I don’t think that is what @Winterbotton means -

With our playable heroes, the skills aren’t capped evenly. White & Green skills go up to the hero level, while Blue & Purple skills don’t level as high

But with the hero NPC’s, the skills are all equal across the board, meaning the Blue & Purple skills are much more powerful than their playable counterparts, even at the same hero level.

Is that intended?

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t understand what Winterbotton was saying. Yes, that is intended.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks :slight_smile:

@Polaris
We are having a problem with the invasion boss battle notifications. We have players who are color blind and can’t tell the difference between the red and green dots. Can you change the shape of the dots or the colors or something to distinguish them?

1 Like

It still doesn’t work, sadly. I’ve missed out on the 19.99 bo peep deal, and the crate ones. Seriously struggling to stay ahead :confused:

Winterbottom
Winterbotton

One issue I noticed is that in Invasion, whenever Quorra fights Darkwing and triggers “Shadow Stalker,” the light from Quorra’s light cycle appears and stays with Quorra. This has been an issue for quite some time

Another bug is that whenever I claim multiple daily friendship quests a note would say I have to complete an act in order to claim the prize, even though it is finished

And a new bug from the 1.11 update:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney