1.11 Known Issues

Oh never mind. That’s because Miguel has a basic attack which actively does effects to heroes/enemies. Joy just stands there.

But Joy still has basic damage

Yeah but she uses her basic damage to scale the effectiveness of her skills like with Miguel. Miguel must deal damage when he’s a squirrel, because he can’t place notes in his squirrel form. I’d try using Merlin’s active on Megara and see if she does any attacks while a squirrel.

Okay lemme check that

Same with Megara and Felix. Rafiki was too powerful and K.O.’ed Merlin quick

Thing is, Orange2 is max on my server and 0% success rate on friendship? Hm…

Just gonna put this here

Also… Robin Hood doesn’t heal when his white skill kill enemy.

@Polaris Have you seen this in other servers or happening to other players?

Two of the same hero in campaign Chapter 19

There’s a lot more to it than just their rarity. If you haven’t levelled them up on increased their skills and stars then they are still going to be low power.

This issue has been resolved:

• An ‘authentication error’ happens when trying to submit a support ticket. Please clear the device data under “App” settings to fix this.
4 Likes
  1. Stitch’s quote still doesn’t have quotation marks.

2. sometimes my reply in the chat disappears (I know other people can still see it but it’s still a bit annoying)

3 Likes
  • There is an issue with the challenge, Mercenary Army, resetting once you’ve completed it. The reward and sticker are awarded correctly the first time. Completing the challenge again will not result in additional rewards.
3 Likes

@Polaris

This isn’t working.

1 Like

Opposing Merlin’s white skill is not working correctly per these conditions.

1 Flynn is on your team
2 Flynn’s basic attack is highest on team
3 Merlin doesn’t target Flynn(he is immune to ) and proceeds to squirrel everyone else

Flynn is immune and Merlin should continue to target him.

Why is sulley’s Skills in the rewards area?

I believe it’s for guild icons to change to

1 Like

Yep Polaris just confirmed it

1 Like
4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney