1.12.2 Known Issues

What about used wasted breakers and revives?

Where is catch up level 115? Me currently at the level 114, but there is no catch up level rewards for reaching level 115! Its showed catch up level started from level 120 at my event page! There is no way I can reach that level 120 from level 114 in about 7 days time! Also, how about those, who are at level 111 or 112? How can they catch up 120 level from there in about just 1 week? @Polaris

1 Like

On server 22 the games is closing by itself often… We got no good updates just bugs :frowning:

Yes Server 22 has just problems that the game is closing itself :(:ausdruckslos:

@polaris

There seem to be new tiers for collections on server 10.
This is great however

1. There is a new 200k gold card named “TBD” to be decided?

2. Not all eligible heroes are showing the “c” icon showing eligible for collections mastery points

The new levels of collections were not intended to be released in 1.12.2 - they aren’t complete yet. This is causing the collections shop to not work correctly.

What about catch up level problem of mine @Polaris

If you are within 5 lvls of the catch-up it always didn’t show up , as you are lvl 114 you won’t get the one to 115

The TL 115 event was missing, but it is active now.

2 Likes

Oh! Many many thanks Polaris :slight_smile: . The problem is solved very quickly. Thanks again :smile: @Polaris

In City Watch, I need to do it manual for getting a key to epic CW? Cause I raid and dont get the key.

Epic keys should only be available on Server 1 right now. The UI display is incorrect for other other servers, and epic keys will not drop when you complete Super Hard City Watch.

1 Like

Fixed the following with a stat sync:

• Some breaker teams have red skills on servers where red skills are not available

You may notice that some of the breaker heroes changed, but this was necessary to remove the red skills from those lineups.

After clicking spotlight hero in spar game freeze.

Are the new heroes supposed to have the already applied invasion power ups because I thought H,D,L did but Miss Piggy and Animal didn’t?

This is how it’s always worked. The ‘C’ indicates that the hero has progress in a collection.

4 Likes

Ahhh ok - I thought it meant that progress was available to be made, so was confused that it didn’t show at all when I had so many heroes with 0/X. That explains it, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks PerBlue for the free invasion power ups! They were a nice surprise!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney