1.15 Known Issues

When you finish a friendship campaign level, instead of it bringing you to the next level, if brings you to the hero page. Unnecessary clicking now to get back to the friendship campaign screen

I don’t understand what you’re saying. I can 100% tell you it costs upwards of 250k per skill level when you get over skill level 140. I’m looking at Scrooge right now and to level a skill from 144->145 it costs 274.51k per level… If I recall correctly it costs above 300k at 148-150 range per level.

I don’t know but… The Randall changes are working, because i don’t really feel them in function.

The problem is his AOE range from dodge skill, not changed, still problematic on battles.

2 Likes

Another bug I came across.
When you end an episode 5 of a friendquest it sends you directly to the hero screen from which the disc is from… a bit annyoing

2 Likes

Yup, this is what I posted about above. Every chapter finished in friendship campaign now take you back to the hero page.

1 Like

Yep, can replicate this here

Can anyone confirm if this is a bug or if it’s changed to some other criteria? It’s confusing trying to find my heroes now.

Also not sure if it’s a bug, but the ‘Claim All’ button in mailbox is at the very bottom of the page. That seems wrong, since you’ve got to scroll all the way down to find it & may as well just collect them all on the way :thinking: Shouldn’t it be at the top?

3 Likes

I feel that way too. It’s not convenient and logical at all. I haven’t tried that button yet, afraid all of my saved coins would go away…

2 Likes

I’ve asked the team to look at the friend campaign and the hero sorting issues. The Claim All button at the bottom isn’t a bug, but I’ve asked the team to consider moving it to the top.

5 Likes

It would be much better at top of screen, scrolling isn’t helpful.

Now that both of Gonzo’s Disks have been released (Duke Caboom’s “Canucklehead” and Launchpad’s “Show-Stopper!”), the details and functions for each Disk are definitely switched.

“Canucklehead” boasts stronger shields, but the details on the Disk relate to reducing enemy speed durations.

“Show-Stopper!” at the same turn talks about speedy enemy countermeasures, but the details work towards shield duration.

The Disk level and star bonuses for each Disk refer to the other instead of the correct Disk. I hope that’s another noted thing to be fixed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Polaris

These issues are happening on the Android side.

There are two more bugs with this update.

Number 1, is that whenever I load up the game, I get this message screen:

The problem is that A, you cannot play the game unless you update it, and B, I already updated the game when the update for Elsa from Frozen 2 dropped; trying to update the game a second time only gives the error message that it cannot be updated, despite me already restarting my phone three times when this started happening.

Number 2, Heist is broken/glitched!

I was in a Hard Heist this morning, and my fellow Heist mates were able to get to the very last White Circle. However, after 15+ minutes, no matter how many Points we investigated, the Hideout just wouldn’t pop up.

Usually, it wouldn’t take even 5 minutes to find the Hideout once we get to the last White Circle. We spent over half an hour trying our best to make the Hideout appear, to no avail.

Most Heists, at least Medium and up, last 15-20 minutes. I have never had a Heist go past 20+ minutes until now.

To make matters worse, the only way for us to get out of it was to lose all our Diamonds, which as you can imagine was less than ideal.

I can live with the update screen bug, but please try to fix this Bug with Heist; I don’t want to be cheated out of Heist Coins and I’m sure other players would agree with me on that.

1 Like

im still having trouble leveling up my character im at team level 52 and i got a few character at level 52 but some character at level 46 and lower. i try to level them but they still reset to there normal level

Happened to me today too. Not happy I wasted a ticket

1 Like

Here’s to hoping this is the first bug they look into once they come back from vacation.

Strangely enough, the Update Screen bug I was experiencing seems to have been resolved

Got back the specifics from the engineers on this one. Heroes with a red skill unlocked are ranked higher than other heroes of the same rarity, so that’s why Duke and Woody are higher than the other R+2 heroes.

2 Likes

ahh ok, that makes sense. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello???

2 Likes

Sometimes, when levelling up a Red Skill the animation of the icon doesn’t play and so it still shows the ‘old’ skill level. Eg:

This is after upgrading Megavolt’s skill to level 3, as can be seen by the ‘level 123’ part, but the icon at the top still shows level 2.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney