1.17.10 Known Issues

Arena & Coli defence aren’t reflecting the power calculation change, until the defence is manually updated. Not sure if it’s just visual or actually impacting on battle. War defence is fine, however.

@Polaris Mulan doesnt have any Friends shown and Li Shang has only Kristoff

1 Like

This is just visual and won’t impact battle.

We’re looking into this

We’re also investigating the sign-in hero changing to the mystery chips.

3 Likes

This has been brought up in another topic, but Genie’s “Break the Ice” disk from Elsa also freezes allies when Genie is hit by enemies. I hope this gets addressed as well.

1 Like

This information is cached, so it should be refreshed and correct in the next 24 hours.

We didn’t change the rate of duplicates, just made them grant more points. In theory, you should see less duplicates because we did add more cosmetics.

I’ll take a look at this one.

I also have the same thing too. And I’m in server 12.

Thank you, I now see the quick fight bonuses, BUT there seems to be an issue when getting the STUNNED damage bonus, on the one I uploaded I defeated Tigger WHILE being stunned and got them, on another attempt Tigger managed to use white with very little health remaining, yet when reached the score screen I had 0 Stunned Damage bonus.
It seems as if it is only counting stunned damage if the enemy is Stunned when given the final blow rather than keep track of the damage done at any time the opponent is stunned

Again i got my skill points max reduced :man_facepalming:t2: it was 15 and now is 10 (that’s the 2nd time this happens)

Here’s how the Total Stunned Damage works:

• Damage while the enemy is stunned earns you points
  • Damage that also stuns does not earn you points (unless the enemy was already stunned)
1 Like

Points for getting duplicates…Shouldn’t Legendary (+50)be worth more than a Rare(+200)?

3 Likes

Mine it is exactly the same…worked for 6 months to get into the top 25 - 30 and in the span of 15 minutes my rank dropped by 40…without matching

thats my point, I used BoGo to stun the opponent (Tigger) while stunned he received a good amount of damage, but barely survived, got freed from the stun, used White skill, then finished him off, yet 0 Bonus Stunned Damage was awarded

That may be because the damage was dealt before Tigger was stunned

In the chat, instead of 5 heroes being in one line, two of them aren’t positioned correctly.

2 Likes

I think it depends on what kind of device is used

I use an Apple iPad.

Yeah. Because I don’t have that issue on the iPhone I use

On my device, the buttons have been enlarged. It looks weird, and gets cut off in certain screens. Most notably in the Invasion. Some of the buttons also aren’t rounded properly. I have the Huawei P30 Lite, running Android 10.

I know it’s just cosmetic, but it’s rather bothersome.

idk if this is bad or good, but it’s very random & luck-based like this - there’s not really any way to predict or control how much damage the opponent takes while they are actually stunned, and often they are pretty much defeated by the time any stun comes into effect (also most stuns don’t last very long for damage to actually be dealt). It seems like you just have to get lucky with timing to gain points :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I was wondering about that mystery chip thing, I thought it was mulan

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney