6 Likes

So, is there a problem with Bo or not?
Maybe my guild is just imagining it :wink:
They addressed it to the support without a satisfactory answer :man_shrugging:

侵略が、とても楽しくなくなりました。
ボスのHP上昇とパワーアップのバランスを考え直すべきだと思います。
時間と労力をかけ努力してパワーアップした後、ボスを一撃で倒す爽快感を楽しみにしていたので、非常に残念なfixです。

1 Like

For sever 2 & 22 players, did anyone notice surge is a lot harder now?

1 Like

Yes i did.

I’ve been noticing more of the newest, most-blatantly-OP heroes for most of the past few days; whether that’s luck of the draw, or the result of whatever tinkering PerBlue may be doing with team selection, I can’t say.

Aside from that, if anything surge seems to have gotten easier for me; there’s a wide variety of heroes and teams that I seem to be beating more easily than I did a week or more ago. For example, I haven’t invested in my freeze team over the past couple of weeks, yet they’ve been dominating teams that previously they would just barely defeat. Again, could be luck of the draw.

Energy from shields shouldn’t depend on SP, it should be fixed numer like 50 or something.

4 Likes

The energy gain isn’t tied to skill power and should be a static number. The team is looking into it.

5 Likes

This is fixed now!

All of Shan Yu’s skills, with the exception of Red, don’t have any stats on all languages, with the exception of English.

2 Likes

@Polaris not sure if its a bug or just a mistake. On server 9 the Port Event also opend all 3 Trials🤔!

Here’s a bug. In trials. I was upgrading a few of my heroes to my current level and this happened

They were already in the lineup while I was upgrading

2 Likes

For some reason this screen is empty.

• I’ve tried on two phones
  • Internet connection is very good (anything else on game works fine)
3 Likes

Seems to be happening to many players. There’s even a thread about it.

It looks like server 2 is down, and when a server is down, it takes down the accounts screen for everyone.

1 Like

It’s happened twice before on server 1. And that didn’t happen

@Polaris

New thread for 1.17.11?

There is no Shop Rotation on S16.
What’s happebed?

it’s happening on 1st May.
not today

1.17.11 was a bug fix update for 1.17.10, so it doesn’t get it’s own thread.

Heroes will appear in shops after they refresh on April 30. Sign-In Heroes rotate on May 1.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney