1.17 Known Issues

It will appear when you take down your own bot

Why we have only 53?

The number of tiers scales up as the rarity cap is increased.

If I claim the spaces, I and everyone else will receive correct reward later? No need to hurry, it’s after Easter, but just curious.

Red skill unlock text is on language which the other player use in game.
I think it should be in language of the viewer.

You will get the correct reward. It’s the next tier of mod fragments, and they’re in the game, but they don’t have an icon right now

Time to learn a new language? :laughing: I’ll have the team look at that.

7 Likes

Another bug. Scrooge won’t perform his entrance in (Challegers) Arena. All he does is walk into the battlefield like the rich duck he is instead of carrying a sack of money

We started with 57 as i remember

Tier 57 rewards are fixed and delivered.

To add to the ‘entrance’ theme, I’m not sure if it’s been noted already or not - entrances in War are totally broken and have been for the past couple of updates. The heroes just all assemble in place at the beginning, making entrance skills such as those of Baymax, Quorra & Aladdin, absolutely useless :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Speaking of entrance animations… Merlin’s “Viral Defence” sometimes last for the victory as well

And that bug is old

1 Like

How about this bug with Tigger, still not resolved.

Anyone else getting 5/5 gold chests, then opening one and it shows 0/5. It gives credit for 5 opened on daily quests so I just waited to see if it got fixed. Been this way since last update.

That was announced in the patch notes that at a certain VIP level there wouldn’t be a cool down on crates. Port and trials are going to be the same way.

1 Like

Polaris en el servidor 19 no funciona ni las pruebas ni el puerto. Arreglenlo pronto no se puede conseguir nada de insignias pone vuelve otro día.

I have been having an issue for a while now where I am not able to do friendship missions (and therefore not able to get disks). There is a pink explanation point on the mission tab on the hero’s profile but when I click it no missions come up as if I haven’t unlocked them. Hope this can be fixed. Thanks for the great game

Have you checked on the mission screen to make sure you are “showing all” instead of just “startable”? It could be that the heroes are being used in other missions or you don’t have the required badge bits

No I have cleared all my missions and and made sure I do not have those filters on, the thing that confuses me is that they don’t show up on the hero’s profile when I have never used them for a friendship mission but they are around friendship level 6

Wenn ich Ansturm mache, und mir zum Beispiel Kapitän Hook ausleihe (Söldner), dann ist mein eigener Hook auch weg aus der Liste.
Wenn ich neu starte ist er wieder da.
Kann da jemand mal nachsehen?

I recognize huge performance issues mainly in breaker fights and invasion. War is messed up too. Sometimes it times out without any reason and the game is lagging very often, creating sound delay bugs.
Since yesterday it even crashes and forces the app to close…

Please don’t revive old topics.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney