1.17 Known Issues

Mine are still showing in the items and can still be sold

then probably it’s my mistake and I had already sold them,although I dont remember doing that

May have already been addressed, but during Invasion, our 2nd Guild Boss bot isn’t always visible after being destroyed. A lot of the time, I can only keep attacking one over and over. I only get the option for both when. I leave the game and come back.

1 Like

I have been having an issue for a while now where I am not able to do friendship missions (and therefore not able to get disks). There is a pink explanation point on the mission tab on the hero’s profile but when I click it no missions come up as if I haven’t unlocked them. Hope this can be fixed. Thanks for the great game

Making a game is very hard, whenever a bug is fixed, there will be another bug or glitch that will appear. Good luck @Polaris and have some patience.

1 Like

Is this a bug? Some times the game kicks me off.

It sounds like you’re telling them to not fix an issue
 which isn’t a good thing

Elite chapter 28.5 (Row M) the last wave have to fight 6 heroes instead of 5.
First Goofy, Kida, Ursula, Colette and the new leprechaun come in. (D.O.T. Goblin) (That’s 5)
A few seconds later, Powerline makes his late entrance. (That makes 6)

Come to think of it, this happened in another chapter later on. Can’t remember which one, though

Can confirm this, the 2nd Boss Bot doesn’t appear for each player until they restart the game (ie. force a server sync)

1 Like

This is an old bug, but whenever you defeat the last stage on an elite campaign chapter, this happens:

And this:

3 Likes

Is that right? We should get 20 of nothing? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You get 20 spaces - use them responsibly to maintain distance!

we’re looking into it

10 Likes

It will appear when you take down your own bot

Why we have only 53?

The number of tiers scales up as the rarity cap is increased.

If I claim the spaces, I and everyone else will receive correct reward later? No need to hurry, it’s after Easter, but just curious.

Red skill unlock text is on language which the other player use in game.
I think it should be in language of the viewer.

You will get the correct reward. It’s the next tier of mod fragments, and they’re in the game, but they don’t have an icon right now

Time to learn a new language? :laughing: I’ll have the team look at that.

7 Likes

Another bug. Scrooge won’t perform his entrance in (Challegers) Arena. All he does is walk into the battlefield like the rich duck he is instead of carrying a sack of money

We started with 57 as i remember

Tier 57 rewards are fixed and delivered.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney