1.17 Known Issues

Here are some issues following the 1.17 update that we are investigating:

• There is a chat spar bug that is causing Sven to be duplicated if the player chooses to retry the spar.
  • There are missions that are showing as startable, but there’s no way to find the badge bits required for the mission.
  • Guild emblems cannot be changed.
  • Skill icon avatars are being switched out to hero icons when the game is restarted.
  • Using Quick Fights in Creep Surge with a hired mercenary, will mark your own hero as used also.

These issues will be resolved with the 1.17.02 update:

• There is a crash in port and campaign. This is being caused by the weekly challenge. To stop the crash we will be disabling the challenge for everyone.
  • Servers with the weekly challenge, Dauntless, will not be able to make progress. This is one of the challenges that was causing the port to crash during combat. We are currently working on this.
  • Badge Crates are lagging
  • Syndrome is not part of the Incredibles Collection
  • The VIP Crate is showing the free button, even when it’s charging diamonds
  • The Raid All button on the hero chip screen won’t allow VIP+3 players to raid if they have no raid tickets. You can raid the elite campaign nodes individually without tickets until we are able to fix this issue.

These issues will be resolved with the 1.17.01 update:

• The Stamina cost in Chapter 28 is incorrect. It is currently 12 and should be 14.
3 Likes

Kristoff sometimes summons two Svens as well

2 Likes

3 Likes

Is that Sven as a solo hero?

1 Like

There aren’t any heroes’ speeches in Campaign 27

1 Like

And Meg still asks for who to link to even when she is just fighting with Kristoff

@Filadae_Djaq What game mode is this happening in?

1 Like

This was happening in Chat Spar @Polaris

2 Likes

@Polaris , Honestly I hope the gold sell price of raid tickets at 10 gold each is a bug, its ridiculously insanely low.
Considering they are blue items (which sell for 1000s of gold, e.g. blue XP 4k gold or blue badges) they should be 400-500 times more valuable than they are now.

To value 153,000 raid tickets as 4 single skill ups (1.5M gold) in gold is completely unfair.

5 Likes

Here’s an update:

• There crash in port and campaign is being caused by the weekly challenge. To stop the crash we will be disabling the challenge for everyone.
  • The Sven bug is limited to just chat sparring and is caused by redoing a battle.
4 Likes

Is the Sven bug related to the following (visual only) bug where I repeated a fight in colosseum (sorry, can’t spell it the wrong way) only for my opponent to have 4 extra squirrels on his team? (They weren’t there in the actual fight. But they made his team’s power look big.)

5 Likes

Lots of visual issues. Strange…

Not a new bug, this one’s been around a while - if you try to equip a (new) mod and then level it up all in the same action, you get an error message and the equip is rolled back. You have to re-equip, exit the hero, re-enter and then level it up.

2 Likes

Wil lthe challenge be re-enabled once the bug has been fixed?

1 Like

@Polaris is it a bug that Syndrome is not a part of the Incredibles collection?

1 Like

@Polaris 1 more bug wont let me change my guilds badge icon but will let me change border

@Polaris I’m not sure if this is related to adding Kristoff & Sven to the team (also BIG thank you for the hero chips!), but my Aladdin is always landing in front of Ducky & Bunny when he used to land behind and redirect his laser eyes. Is this a glitch?

1 Like

Chapter 28 normal campaign is 12 stamina per area.

Yes, he should be in that collection. We’ll update the stats to get him in there.

We’re working on this - possibly will be just granting the challenge complete to everyone.

We’re looking into this.

This should be enabled soon.

1 Like

There is a visual bug when adding xp to levels manually, when it goes to next level the visual scores don’t change when adding more, but they are going up still

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney