1.17 Known Issues

Updated the list at the top.

1 Like
  • New issue: Servers with the weekly challenge, Dauntless, will not be able to make progress. This is one of the challenges that was causing the port to crash during combat. We are currently working on this.
2 Likes

I want to change my guild avatar badge and it won’t let me is this something to do with the new collections @polaris

Do you get an error message, or do you just not have the option?

2 Likes

None, actually

If they tap on the emblem they want, the current emblem won’t change to the selected one. No error message.

I tried this out on one of my alt accounts btw

1 Like

Added guild emblems to the list. Thanks for the details!

1 Like

Sorry, is this supposed to happen now with Aladdin?

@Polaris I know this isn’t a bug but what happened to the endless surge that you were working on for 1.17 update like you said in the state of the game post from last month I’m sure something came up and been delayed any word on if it’s still coming

1 Like

I’ve noticed that Power Crafting isn’t counting towards the “complete 10 campaign battles” Daily Quest, not sure if that’s new or not

2 Likes

Super Tiny one, but per Syndrome’s white skill description, he stops “the next 3.0” enemies. How do fractional enemies work? :thinking:

4 Likes

Another issue. Kristoff doesn’t perform his entrance after W0. After that, he instead just walks in

And then he shuffles in between waves (at white)

Also, his allies don’t enter a new wave until he does

Winnie is still in the healers collection.

Raid All doesn’t seem to work without raid tickets when trying to get hero chips, I sold all mine today, vip15

2 Likes

Graphic issue. IPad Pro 11

1 Like

Sometimes when fighting creeps in like the chat, Kristoff’s right eye is a different color (Mostly fighting other player’s characters in the chat). But sometimes, Kristoff’s eyes are normal.

Also, can you fix the bug where Duke and Gizmo’s friendship is unlockable.

1 Like

So what exactly happened to the VIP 7 Remove cool down on Port and Trials? I know I saw this in the patch notes the other day. It was one of the features I was looking forward to most with this update. Now it’s gone from the patch notes. Every day something else makes it harder and harder for me to log in. If I weren’t so invested I would be gone already

1 Like

They will do it in 1.17.1as Polaris said.

Does the beast fix work?
It dont seem so

Ooh, I’ve got to try this before it’s fixed. :smiley:

1 Like

Added at the top:

• The Raid All button on the hero chip screen won’t allow VIP+3 players to raid if they have no raid tickets. You can raid the elite campaign nodes individually without tickets until we are able to fix this issue.
  • The VIP Crate is showing the free button, even when it’s charging diamonds
1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney