1.17 Known Issues

@Polaris have the Kristoff & Sven chips been sent out today? I haven’t received them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are scheduled to send out at noon CT each day.

3 Likes

Thank you!

Hello @Polaris, I was wonder if this is a bug in CW.
Enemies in the “map” are at 160 level, but during the fight are at 170.

Ignore my team, it was only for testing purposes.
Edit: all teams have the same behaviour, during fight have ten level’s more than in map screen.
Please help. Anyone have the same issue? Is this normal?

1 Like

The daily Mission “10 campains” only works with live fights

1 Like

Actually, it should work with raids as well

@Polaris

There is no titles or stories in chapter27 at server13.

2 Likes

Or will people be given the challenge credit or an opportunity to do it over again without spending gems if doesn’t get fixed by time challenge week is over? Should we send a support ticket if we didn’t finish it by new challenges week?

We can’t make kristoff our profile picture when at purple, please fix this glitch

That’s not a glitch. There’s a new way to collect avatar pictures now - read about cosmetics in the patch notes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes
Okay thanks

Don’t know if this belongs here or elsewhere…will not let me pass campaign 23…1.1…crashes on last stage during the storyline,
Server 16
I play on iOS (iPhone 6s)

Yesterday i was so busy that i forgot to claim the first batch of free chips of Kristoff and Sven. But today when i try to claim it, it has already gone even though it hasn’t expired yet. Is this a bug? @Polaris

I can’t login at all

Downloaded 320mb for the update the it says “content download error” and lets me download another 320mb? Whats this?

Has anyone else noticed the game freezing and crashing way more often since last update like at 4:00 pm today the game crashed again

1 Like

We have a bug fix update that we’re working on that will address a number of these issues. Details are here!

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve just lost over 1,000 diamonds because of a bug on the VIP Crate - not happy. It says “Free Now” but has actually been deducting diamonds each time.

1 Like

The badge list to let you set your border/avatar. The new badges that released are not appearing on that list.

2 Likes

All who read this topic - REREAD PATCH NOTES 1.17 before writing “I promote my hero to P0 but can’t use his avatar”
:roll_eyes:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney