1.5 Known Issues

Here are the issues we’re looking into:

• Stamina Recharge items - the UI is missing from the screen that displays after you’ve done all your Stamina buys for the day - the item is still working correctly. Will be fixed in 1.6
  • Red dots persisting on the Hero screen when memories are available to purchase. Will be fixed in 1.6
  • The “War League Legendary” medal is not being awarded correctly when a guild reaches Legendary rank.

Fixed with the 1.5.2 update

• Russian language settings are defaulting to English

Fixed with the 1.5.1 update

• The game will restart/crash when Android players try to create a support ticket.
  • Double drop issues on Server 9 - this is just a display issues - drops are working correctly

Fixed:

• Guild level 3 perks disappearing from servers 9-12
  • Purchases not being completed - as of 10:20 PM CT the payment server had been fixed and all payments that had been initiated were being completed.
1 Like

Im glad it is a known problem. But now I can’t buy stam because I don’t have diamonds and didn’t receive my 1.5 Update items that I purchased

Please keep us updated I spent money and got nothing in return :frowning:

I will keep you updated - just hold tight for now!

1 Like

The device I am using for the game is Samsung Galaxy S4. After the update, I get the following badly sized features.

As an additional note, my account is in Server 1.

EDIT: After restarting the game, the feature sizes reverted back to normal.

1 Like

Will this issue be addressed and fixed before the 16 hour mark for the end of the patch bundle? I don’t want to miss out on this purchase. Whenever i go to purchase something, for instance, I chose $99.99 first, then it says error processing. But I was then able to go to the $49.99 and actually attempt the purchase again. But it ended in the same results. Hope it s fixable asap as It’s all been charged to my card!!! Please! Fix!

Same here. :sob: please fix asap

I also have my X2 double drops and hero XP active but now I can’t raid. They also need to reimburse me for them, as well.

Paid for the 1.5 bonus on server 7. Keeps saying it can’t be completed at this time :frowning:

I lost all of my badge progress for the last two weeks. Very frustrating.

@Polaris I found a new bug. Yesterday I use doing city watch. But after the update, today my city watch is not reset. It said that I used my reset. But I doing city watch yesterday, not today.

After completing a level or trial, the rewards it states are incorrect. It says I got 2 of a badge, but I am credited only 1.

4 Likes

I am having the same issue. I thought I must have activated a double drop with my diamond crate item or there was an event I hadn’t noticed, so I went and used several stamina drinks to take advantage of the x2.

@Polaris Can you please give me the x2 drops it said I was getting or return the stamina drinks? Please?

Also, the support chat function is not working and closes my game.

Purchasing issues have now been resolved. The team anticipates it will take about another 30 minutes for the server to process all the pending purchases. You may need to restart your app to have the payment complete. We’ll get through the tickets as quickly as we can in the morning to start verifying event items were correctly delivered.

1 Like

That was quick…I just received my missing purchases.

Thanks…CAR now happy…ugh

On the video crates, the description has the word “creates” instead of “crates”

The latest update reverted the language back to English switching languages back and forth have no effect playing on server 6 my whole guild reporting the same issue

The new update made my game unplayable. I use Samsung galaxy s7. Every time I enter a feature that needs to load a heroe’s portrait it crashes the game. For example when I select a hero for city watch or surge the hero has to load, right? It crashes. Can’t arena or promote heroes either! I’m missing out on the event and even 2x drops. Please help!

I did get my purchases restored. Thank you. I am now having another issue however that is causing diamond crate rewards NOT to reflect. I’ve earned over 60 x30 stamina, but they are not actually being given… please please restore to my account.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney