1.5 Known Issues

Is this from a Video Crate? It isn’t a Stamina item, but raw Stamina that is added to your Stamina resources.

This has not been fixed for me. I am still showing incorrect numbers for items rewarded. The game says there are double drops, and it shows I got 4 raspberry cakes, but my inventory shows 2 and the event only credits me for 2.
I also. Not able to use the support button in the upper right as my tablet is a Samsung device and the app fails. When I use my phone, it restarts the app instead of just failing and closing. My phone is a Google pixel 2xl.

I activated double experience points, but i’m only receiving single exp points.

When will the support ticket issue be fixed?

1 Like

The Double Drops issue is on Server 9, and only for players who are above VIP 4.

Some of the UI from the Daily Video feature is displaying where it shouldn’t. Everything is working correctly, there’s just a visual bug that we’re working to fix.

What about the support ticket issue on Android?

We have to do a client update for that, and we’re hoping to get that out tonight or tomorrow.

If you really need to contact support, use the web form, and include your account name and player id.

2 Likes

I have been in contact with support through email. My issue apparently needs to be requested from in game and they cant fix it otherwise.

Is there a way to turn off the red exclamation icon for heroes with memories for sale in the shop?

5 Likes

Was just going to post this, it’s driving me nuts! It’s making any hero upgrading far more difficult at the moment.

1 Like

^^^ This is driving me up the wall :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Im fighting with another issue- when I start game and use any random function Im getting download loop error and game is crashing. Any ideas? Reinstall doesnt help…

@Polaris Server 3 is having the issue too! My guild bought the bank reset and now we are not getting the second reset. Also, 5 of us spent well over an hour in a heist yesterday, had over 15 toons searching for the hideout after exhausting all the clues and the hideout never came (on very hard mode) and this caused us to lose!

The guild perk allows guild members to keep 2 resets, it doesn’t give 2 per day. You’ll still earn 1 per day.

We’ve released update 1.5.1 to address a couple of issues (support tickets crashing the game, and drop results not showing the right numbers. It’s unforced, so watch your app store for the new version!

I’m having the same issue but on an Amazon fire tablet

Please be sure you install the 1.5.1 update from the app store.That will fix both issues.

Can we get those ! red markers on the hero screen fixed as a priority as well, it’s driving me crazy!

Another issue I’ve noticed since the update, my in game music does something very strange after doing a battle in heist - only force closing and restarting the game restores it.

When playing on my iPad - but not on my iPhone which is even more peculiar.

2 Likes

No russian language, please work russian language

i am very glad to see that you are working on removing the ! from the memory shop.

since we are talking about !..
similarly to removing the ! from heroes that could be promoted by clicking on them once… the ! for heroes that could be unlocked and gear that could be equipped some gear drive me crazy.

and i hear there are more ! yet to come tomorrow when war starts. they haunt my dreams :sob:

1 Like

Уважаемые разработчики, когда будет восстановлен русский язык? Перевод нового контента (войны гильдия, микки маус) не критичен, главное верните старое

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney