1.6 Known Issues

I get more gold from surge than I ever get from City Watch. I would have restarted the event tomorrow or when the bug is fix. That is the fair method. But is done already.

And I too have a sizing issue. Note 8

They extended the time exactly because of this issue, so you won’t miss it.

1 Like

I have the same problem on my one+ 6 :confused:
Made me upgrade my yax skills becouse the return buttom is huge ^^

One+ 6

1 Like

I wont miss what. The Cw event in lieu of surge? No I wont, what I will miss is the extra gold. I understand bugs happen, but rushing out a patch before all features are tested, is just irresponsible.

Btw 1.58 million gold in cw does not equal the potential of 2.1 million plus gold in surge I could of had. Just saying.

I mentioned about city watch only since players believe they missed it when the event got extented until tomorrow. So that chance still stands.

1 Like

Indeed it does, which is a plus to those who have already done city watch, so kudos for per blue to look out for that.

@Polaris

Seeing that surge is most likely impossible to complete the way it is now. What will be done about the influence missed out on.

1 Like

Whelp, why can’t you just freeze the current surge or something? It’s just embarrassing, so many wasted attacks, so many wasted mercs, so much wasted gold; and also huge losses to influence and surge tokens.

Just shut it down until it’s fixed.

Furthermore, why does raid pay much less gold than a usual raid; is this intended or a bug too?

1 Like

It doesnt it paid the same amount it’s just being shown incorrectly

What will happen to the surge coins, eh? Will we get an amount to make up for this bug and the loss of hero chips or whatver else we would’ve bought if we had gained more coins? Just a suggestion no one seems to be bringing up

The day before a CW contest? This seems like a really really bad deal for players all around. Do CW now and get the gold but not do well in a contest for the new mods, or miss out on extra gold that we need to skill up and do well in the contest.

1 Like

Tagging on to this - will guilds be credited with the lost influence? With the influx of so many new perks, we really do need it.

That’s not the point. The point is: those who DID experience the bug are losing gold compared to those who DIDN’T experience it. If someone had already finished Surge and haven’t finished City Watch and could finish it with the bonus, they could have over 3M gold over than those in the same circumstance that I am.
This “extended event” doesn’t solve the problem, it only made the discrepancy bigger.

1 Like

Best to sum it up as a loss and move on. It’s not like you and the many other folks affected by this won’t ever have another opportunity to get to 3 million coins. Especially in a game like this.

1 Like

Please remove pop ups. They are WAY too annoying to deal with.

5 Likes

So from what I understood is, you want Perblue to remove the gold from those who decided to make creep surge plus completing it, without knowing this was going to happen and who kept their city watch run for much later, to make it even?

I’m on the same boat as you, missing out those facts you mentioned above, yet we are having this conversation.

But fear not, perblue already sent a notification they’ll release creep surge triple gold again, you’ll just have to be a bit patient until the patch kicks in and the event becomes available again.

2 Likes

It’s frustrating sure, some players will get more gold than others. But the event bugged so they had to do something.

The fact that CIty Watch got extended by a day makes the discrepancy smaller, not bigger.

I’m more frustrated by the fact a mod event relating to City Watch was announced some hours after this change, players who used all their City Watch on the event (and rightly so it was great gold), are now effectively being punished by having absolutely no chance of making the top ranks of the global event.

Events come and go, and I appreciate perBlue making a switch to get away from a buggy event. But to overlap it with a similar event moments later? That’s just poor planning.

I’ve noticed many alignment issues. Some may have been intentional, but I feel like most probably weren’t. Using a Samsung S9.

These elements now have large spaces in between rows:

These elements are much larger than before the patch:

These elements are much smaller than before the patch:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney