1.6 Known Issues

Here is a list of known issues from the 1.6 Update:

• The red dot on the main screen event calendar is persistent. Fixed in 1.6.2
  • There are display issues reports for several devices.
  • Gold rewards do not display correctly when raiding Creep Surge. The correct amount of gold is being added to the player’s total, but the reward screen is incorrect. This is a display issues only, and the rewards are correct.

Fixed with the 1.6.1 Client:

• Heroes entering a Creep Surge battle start with almost zero health. This is an unforced update, so please visit your store to install the new version of the game.
    • This client has now been released on all platforms.

Fixed:

• The Back into the Fray Pack! event is not delivering items correctly.
    • Event packages have been delivered to anyone who made a purchase during the event.

This Surge Bug was really inconvenient. Just today that we were supposed to get triple gold drops, this happens. I lost quite a bunch of gold…

2 Likes

Sizing of the boxes on mission windows is all jacked up, cutting the heads off of the icons.

The badges tab of the characters screen is off-shaded causing the visual to stink.

1 Like

what happened to gold rewards too? i got 22k x3 for a zone i normally get 100k for without being trebled

The stated amount of gold awarded by surge is wrong too. I’m getting the full triple award, but it says I’m getting much less (finished area 23 on very hard, won “60k” but actually won about 250k)

@Malkintent What device are you using? Those screens look good on my device.

@Natalie_II and @Aemornion Please send in support ticket so the agents can look at your logs.

Thanks!

1 Like

Android/ Samsung note 8

2 Likes

I am also having alignment issues. Pixel 3XL. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Fp7xyrDkKiggMZdN7

EDIT - Looks like it only happens if you have your phone rotated so that the notch is on the right side.

EDIT 2 - The enhancement screen is still messed up even if the notch is on the left side

1 Like

Due to the health issues with attacking heroes in Creep Surge, we’ve turned off the triple gold bonus event, and changed it to a Triple City Watch gold event. The end time will be extended so players who may have already used their City Watch reset will get a chance at the bonus gold tomorrow.

You guys should at least have given everyone another city watch reset. I’d already done city watch today and I was waiting the patch to finish surge, now I ended up with no bonus at all for today.

3 Likes

More sizing issues, Polaris. This is on guilds other than my own.

3 Likes

Sizes look weird on my device as well. Samsung Galaxy s9

1 Like

Same on iPhone X, everything is just too big and confusing.

1 Like

They extended, so you won’t miss it. Besides the triple gold for surge would only be for 1 day and they giving that chance trought the city watch. For those who haven’t done yet lucky for them, nobody knew this was going to happen.

Items are def misaligned all over the place for me… Android 9 on Samsung S9+
I’m not allowed to post an image apparently.

1 Like

While it is known that creep surge is buggy. Not only does some of us miss huge gold opportunity (luckily not me) but also to finish surge overall.

Hope you guys will fix it fast, so that we won’t lose another day of creep reward. Wish you the best to find all the bugs. :wink:

I’d also already done my city watch today because it wasn’t meant to be getting changes etc, so now I guess I’m out a small fortune? :frowning:

Correct. Same for me.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney