1.9.2 Known Issues

There is some problem with avatars. My avatar was changed to Ralph.
The avatar i had chosen, is not visible anymore.
When I try to change the avatar, most times it says ‘item not unlocked yet’, while I see the item in the ‘unlocked items’ list…

You had the emoji Ralph as an avatar? Those are only available if you got special items in contests. Those you can’t pick-well, as I know, you have to upgrade a character to a certain rank to unlock badge avatars for that rank.

I think they mean that their icon got changed to the Ralph icon you start out with when you first begin.

I think I have seen some people in the game have their icon changed to default Ralph icon for some reason, so might be that thing.

I am level 88, so have many items and avatars unlocked, Ralph is orange. The avatar i chose before the 1.9.2 update, was not a hero and not an item, either. It looked like a brown-hair head (I suppose one of Ralph’s emojis). These emoji avatars are no longer available, and my avatar was switched back to Ralph automatically. Also, some of the unlocked items that i should be able to use as avatar (yes, in the game of course) - when i choose them, the game says that this item is not unlocked yet… But it is in the unlocked items list :slight_smile:

And Woody’s lasso is still not working. Is it still not fixed?

Well, it should be done with the new update coming today, I think.

That’s what I’m talking about. That was a Ralph emoji, and those are no longer available without the special items. I currently have only 4 emojis available.

I have a lot of emojis unlocked, bur there is no longer a way to choose emoji as avatar. Why did they remove it and was it intentional or is it a bug?

Hallo to everybody, it seems line you have some problems after the update. I have use today a bonus to receive a double on botles with the drinks to increase the level of the hero… but after more than 65000 energy that i have spends i had only mayby 1 k on bottles and even not strong… than i made a test and use 1200 energy And fight 120 times and at the end i get 4 bottles only … this have to be a mistake! If i do normally something like this i always get hundrets of bottles! Last time i use 100 extra power so 6000 energy , i get 1500 bottles, please takecare about this and sendme the bottles back that i should normally receive for spending that much energy!

I mean emoji items, not emojis. Those unlock all emojis for a character and can be used as an avatar.

Hi,

Noticed what looks like an unintended issue when doing surge this morning. When merlin turns Miguel into a squirrel his healing seems to kick into overdrive making him impossible to kill. I had some guild mates test it out in a spar and they had the same results- couldn’t scratch him once he was a squirrel.

This is an issue that will be fixed with the 1.9.3 update today. The healing is working correctly, but the display is showing the + too many times.

Thanks! Just seemed weird that Miguel could absorb that much damage from Hercules and friends by himself so thought something may have been off with actual mechanic

Tiers 26 and 27 points required are not displaying correctly and also the mod power. Server 6 here.

Exclamation points on Mods still aren’t going away…

They do.
Click ADVANCE buttons on all mods.

Thank you…thank you for fixing the lag bug!!!

1 Like

The points required number is wrong, and we’ve fixed the calculation for the next invasion - no changes to the current invasion.

1 Like

Alright, thank you.

This topic is old… so yes

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney