Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.9.3
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.9.3 Update! This release features a number of bug fixes that surfaced after our 1.9.2 release.
- Fixed issues with crashes and lagginess experienced by some players after the 1.9.2 update.
- Fixed an issue where Buzz Lightyear’s “Anti-Grav Cage” skill would capture an opponent indefinitely.
- Fixed Friendship Mission success rates after some had mysteriously changed after the 1.9.2 update.
- Fixed an issue where Woody’s “Lasso” skill wasn’t pulling the targeted opponent closer as designed.
- Fixed an issue where the red dot for Mod advancent is too persistent.
- The red dot will now disappear after you first look into the Mods tab of the Hero Items page.
- Fixed a visual issue where, when some heroes have turned into a squirrel from Merlin’s “Teacher’s Pet” skill, their ability to heal over time shows more healing than is actually happening.
- Fixed an issue where the Collections mastery window appeared on servers where Collections was not active.
We plan to release this patch on Monday, May 20.