1.9.2 Known Issues

Guild crate. Sorry no screenshot. Didn’t think to take one in the confusion. If I get enough coins I’ll take one next time.

No worries. We think we’ve identified the problem and the team is correcting it.

@Polaris sorry for bugging you but take a look on qoh white skill. Her card shuffles don’t shuffle the enemies mostly and don’t even appear sometimes when the shuffle isn’t even level dependent.

@Polaris I dont think your fix worked as intended. Hercules is now showing as the sign in hero. And all of my revived Invssion heroes are no dead.

It’s not completely fixed. Still in progress…

Ok, should be back to normal. Let me know if you notice anything else unusual!

Which of them all? :flushed: really need to get Woody’s Lasso fixed because my war sweep depends on it :pensive:

Just the server 2 Team Level and hero locations are fixed. The items at the top of the post are still pending.

Thanks @Polaris and perblue for the fast fix!! They’re back to their normal success rates now!! :smile:

1 Like

Mission update details are not showing.

Mine was/is doing that too I’m on s16

1 Like

Default??
(Server 14)

Known issue - the friend wall text is not displaying correctly for some friends.

What evidence do I need to provide to show that it is failing at an unacceptably high rate? The issue is not that it fails sometimes- it is that it fails constantly.

My Megara charm consistently charms people. Hercules stun consistently stuns people. Scar’s silence consistently silences people. Elsa’s freeze consistently feezes people. Heck, even Genie’s transform consistently transforms people. Should it not work the same way?

But Merlin is the only hero where I am constantly seeing the ability fail. It’s failing so often I can’t use him in arena, which is why I happily gave PerBlue money. This feels like a bait and switch to say “this ability transforms an enemy” when it really means “this ability only sometimes transforms an enemy”.

The biggest issue though is that TWO of his abilities are dedicated to transforming enemies. If half of his kit is built around transforming enemies, but the transform constantly fails, what good is this hero?

3 Likes

@Polaris looks like I have a formatting or sizing error on the friend finder page. It’s oversized for an iPad screen.

@Polaris,is one of the sentences above a typo?

I hope you fix the Lasso issue soon. I need it desperately!

2 Likes

Especially in server 19.

It isn’t so bad in server 8, But in 19, with Woody being my special hero unlocked at day two, and him being so strong…he also kind useless…

1 Like

I have others problems…where do i go to fix this problems?

In all my fights when it ends if buzz is doing any skill he zooms out of the screen

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney