1.9.2 Known Issues

I never use WALL-E? Last time it was maybe 3 months ago when i should test him

Just want to add. Violet also appears like this in S19. I only saw The Queen of Hearts so I posted it. But if there’s already a Violet, sorry.

I’m having the same heist problem on server 9. There is a big zoom in on accomplice red tags and magnifying glasses and the game slows way down or you can’t get anything to respond for a few seconds. There is a lag in sending a toon to guard something or picking a spot - I’ll hit guard over and over to get it to respond and allow me to pick a toon. I play on an IPhone (8s w/updated iOS) and also on Bluestacks. This happens more on the iPhone but I’ve had it happen on bluestacks.

:thinking: The screenshot you posted - was the your first or second attack against that boss?

First attack, i use an x5 attack.think it was a 85 level mama bot
But its not only in invasion

Server 19 when you do city watch with woody

The Collections pop up can happen on all servers with any of the heroes. We have a fix for it, but that will require a new client.

Well you can take as long with that as you need, it does nothing to the game.

Any news on Woody’s lasso bug? :c

My team level says 110 now. Toons still show at 115… actually, i don’t see TL higher than 110 on S2 at the moment. @Polaris, y’all know?

I was coming to post the same thing. Everyone reverted to level 110. Can’t hire and mercs higher than 110. But my heroes remained level 115.

i have this issue now where invasion rewards just extremely lowered @Polaris

Tier 27 used to be 33 energy pills and now it just shows 4.

2 Likes

Please tell me you’re still working on extreme lag I’m experiencing. It’s to the point where it’s impossible to play.
Android device.

1 Like

We’re looking into the Team Level issue on server 2.

The Invasion Tier rewards were mistakenly changed - we’ve reverted them back to their original content.

@Polaris I’m getting Sally chips instead of Hiro on S2.

@Snapr4God More specific details please - where in the game is this happening? Screenshots are helpful - thanks!

Guild crate gives sally chips on S2. Friend missions not granting xp. A few players at O4 reporting max level, can’t promote toons

Thank you for the details - we’re looking into it!

So is that the ‘adjustment’ coming to invasion next week? That’s a pretty significant nerf to rewards.

2 Likes

Sign in hero is herc again on S2. It’s like the update is slowly reverting.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney