1.9 Known Issues

Here are some issues that we’re working on after the 1.9 game update:

• Invasion Progress being reset in the Breaker Battles.

These issues have been fixed:

• The game will crash/freeze if leveling heroes up to level 115.
    • This has been fixed and heroes can now be leveled up to 115.
  • Megara and Hercules Memories are missing from the game.
    • These have been returned through the game mailbox.
  • The Weekly Ward on Super Hard City Watch is missing.
    • This has been fixed, but you will not have a ward if you have a Super Hard City Watch currently active. The ward will be applied after you reset.
  • The forum button in the game gets stuck on loading.
2 Likes

Are these rewards supposed to have been applied retroactively? Fragments were added in 1.9 for S3 and we would have received some here

1 Like

There doesn’t appear to be any indication of what the Weekly Ward is for the new Super Hard City Watch. I’ve looked through every screen without starting my first fight to try and find out what it is, to no avail. Even going through the fights, there is no indication.

The patch barely went online and it already made my phone restart twice during invasion. So, basically, I’m looting invasion just to buy revives until the game crashes again and all my heroes get killed another time…

It should be in the top left corner of the map when you’re set to Super Hard:

It should also appear on the reset screen:

this is what those screens look like for me

:anguished: Thanks for the screenshots - team is looking into it!

I assume there’s no need for me to post similar screenshots? Suffice to say mine look the same.

Nope, but thanks for the report!

1 Like

All my Meg’s “Driving Force” Memories got switched to “Cymbalic Monkey” after the update.

Yes, looks like all the Megara and Hercules memories were changed. We’re working on a fix!

It wasn’t intended that the rewards change on the active invasion. We’re looking into what happened, and how to reward items that were missed.

2 Likes

I have Herc [Me] memories missing but extra Meg [Sh] memories (over 5 star) which definitely weren’t there yesterday - so it seems they switched.

I think you took mine. Give them back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Megara and Hercules Memories have been returned through the game mailbox!

Can confirm, all sorted. Thanks for solving it quickly.

We’ve sent missed Mod Fragments to players who passed those Tier Rewards through a mailbox message.

2 Likes

Problem with creep surge: when we finished it, the next will be aftet 1 day and 4 hours. Bug time?

This is due to the change with 1.9 that makes the Creep Surge last longer. Have the guild leader check the guild time zone settings - you may be able to adjust them to start a new one tomorrow.

Received the fragment rewards - thanks!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney