1.9 Known Issues

We’ve sent missed Mod Fragments to players who passed those Tier Rewards through a mailbox message.

2 Likes

Problem with creep surge: when we finished it, the next will be aftet 1 day and 4 hours. Bug time?

This is due to the change with 1.9 that makes the Creep Surge last longer. Have the guild leader check the guild time zone settings - you may be able to adjust them to start a new one tomorrow.

Received the fragment rewards - thanks!

2 Likes

No changes. The guild leader upsets good but there are no changes… about bug time of horde, creep surge. I talked with my guild leader, he don’t want to risk because if we change the time zone, he add 24 hours to the next creep surge. What we do? If we don’t make change, we play after 1 day, if yes we play after 2 days… @Polaris thanks for the answer.

@Polaris Do you have any plan to fix this issue? Korean and Japanese characters do not appear

Yes, this is something that the team is working to fix. It was not included in this update, but will be fixed in the future.

@Polaris My surge ended at midnight and appears to have started right away. Is there a specific timezone that the surge reset is based off of?

Creep Surge starts at 4AM in your guild’s time zone.

Will the time take into effect tomorrow? Today the surge started at midnight CST. I’m only asking because surge ends at 8pm CST today and not all of my members will be able to attack

For the changes we made, they would take effect the next Creep Surge that starts after the 1.9 update. When you change the guild time zone, that will affect the next Creep Surge to start.

I haven’t changed my guild time. Trying to see if we need to

@Polaris My surge only lasted for 16 hours, instead of the intended 20.

1 Like

Our creep surge is estimated to end at 8pm tonight when it usually ends at midnight. My guild is on Eastern time. Started at 6am like usual. That’s only 14 hours.

@Kymah and @aph I’ll get the team to take a look at what’s happening.

1 Like

For the record I saw several people on the DHBM Facebook group also saying theirs is ending 4 hours early. Thanks for looking into it Polaris

@Polaris we are having the same issue in my guild as well. The surge will be closing at 8pm. And we haven’t changed the guild time

Here are some specifics I could gather regarding today’s Surge times for if it helps with anything.

12AM Guild Time - When our last Surge Ended

6AM Guild Time - When Surge was supposed to start based on the new start time. I logged on shortly after 6AM guild time and found most of the first wave had been completed. My first attack was at 6:06AM guild time and the attack log showed the first attack was almost two hours earlier. The time stamp on that first attack would be 4:18AM Guild time, so our Surge had to have started at 4AM guild time or earlier.

8PM Guild Time - When today’s Surge is going to end based on countdown timer.

So, if we got 16 hours for Surge today, it would mean our surge started at 4AM guild time. If this surge started immediately after our last surge, then we’d be getting the new 20 hour duration.

Additional info, guild time = CDT.

Seeing similar Surge time issue here. Looks like the current Surge started when as the last one was scheduled to end; and is running for 20 hours.

So it started 8 hours early and is ending 4 hours earlier than our normal end time.

Not sure when the next one will actually start, so I don’t want to change the time zone yet.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney