1.9 Known Issues

That is understood however guilds have not changed their time zones and we are all missing out on a whole day of Surge because of the update, not us changing guild time (which we didn’t change anyways).
I have confirmed with numerous guilds on Server 2 they have all been affected by this update not letting us do Surge today.

Same for us, surge is already ended and the next is in 6 hours. It should have last 3 hours more to finish at midnight.
We are at gmt+2 timezone. Surge will then

start 4am… Is it what was intended to be?

The team is investigating the strange scheduling for Creep Surge. If you didn’t change your guild time zone, then the start time should simply shift to 4 hours earlier than it was before the update. If your Surge started before the update, it could cause a shorter Surge until the schedule adjusts.

Surge Starts at 6am and ends at 2am. It’s in the info when you goto Surge and this equates to 20 hours total. The problem is the whole process doesn’t equal 24 hours so someone has the wrong numbers programmed in somewhere. It should be 6am-2am surge with a 4 hour break for a total of 24 hours.

EDIT: Looks like the person I was responding to deleted their post.

Yeah sorry, I deleted it when I found the Surge start/end times in the info (thought I had checked before and didn’t see it posted).

Thank you for the response anyway, yes Surge is supposed to start at 6 AM in the guild time zone and at 2 AM.

@Polaris, here is another data point for your Surge time investigations.

Our current Surge started well after the update went live and is currently scheduled to end at 8 PM in the guild time zone.

This is my issue as well. My support ticket seems to have been dismissed. And my start/end times still say 8am-midnight

Next Surge is scheduled to start at 4 AM guild time (instead of 6).

Did the Surge timer get screwed up with the update? It started 3 hours earlier as expected based on patch notes but it also ended 4 hours earlier which actually led to less time for completion. I’m on server 3, but it seems it’s happened on multiple servers based on other conversations. Thanks.

1 Like

Found this badge in the arena shop on server 18?

1 Like

Same issue for us today (server 1).

Creep Surge Issues. The team says that things have settled down with the Creep Surge times. Here’s what happened:

• Creep Surges that started before the 1.9 update should have run and ended at the correct time.
  • The first Creep Surge that started after the 1.9 update would have the new start time, but only lasted 16 hours.
  • The second Creep Surge that started after the 1.9 update would have the correct start time and 20-hour duration.

If at any point after 1.9 the guild leader changed the time zone settings (even just an hour), that would throw a wrench into the above flow, and could result in a day being skipped, or a surge being very short.

Time is a tricky thing :timer_clock: We’re sending out compensation to all players later this morning. Thanks for being patient!

1 Like

@Portal_Felinia That badge will be used by heroes in the next update for your server - Purple +2 coming soon!

1 Like

Hi Polaris,
That’s great and all that it should be automatically corrected but the issue is it’s not.

Our guild time is 0:00 right now and surge starts in 4 hours. I would assume it’s going to only last 14-16 hours as it has been. This is the third surge our guild has had post 1.9.0.

Time is hard, I agree, there is an issue with your timers. If you’re saying this surge should fix the timers I’ll let you know in four hours!

Thanks for the explanation, but there still seems to be an issue with the start time. Based on the info myself and others have provided, what you have listed there is true, except for Surge’s are starting at 4AM guild time instead of 6AM guild time.

I talked to my guild leader as soon as the issue popped up and told her to not touch the guild time until this issue settles down and we have a consistent (and the intended) start time. She has confirmed that she has not modified the guild time and won’t do so until I give her the go ahead.

Thanks for the compensation package, but gotta admit, we’re disappointed that there was no gold, especially given the level cap increase. Most players view Surge primarily as a source gold, with Surge tokens being a nice secondary reward.

2 Likes

Ok, I found the issue! Creep Surge starts at 4AM guild time. I’ve asked the team to correct the How to Play and game FAQ. So, @Genie_fireworks_s16, the timer in your screenshot is correct. Again, sorry for the confusion!

2 Likes

Also missed out on guild coins from unhired mercs. :disappointed_relieved:

We need more merc, for 20 waves

@Polaris Another issue, I started a different Bug thread on earlier.

Something restricting boss fights when out of revives but still having live heroes!!

I’ve asked the team to take a look at that. I haven’t seen any other reports, but we’re investigating!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney