1.9 Known Issues

Hi Polaris,
That’s great and all that it should be automatically corrected but the issue is it’s not.

Our guild time is 0:00 right now and surge starts in 4 hours. I would assume it’s going to only last 14-16 hours as it has been. This is the third surge our guild has had post 1.9.0.

Time is hard, I agree, there is an issue with your timers. If you’re saying this surge should fix the timers I’ll let you know in four hours!

Thanks for the explanation, but there still seems to be an issue with the start time. Based on the info myself and others have provided, what you have listed there is true, except for Surge’s are starting at 4AM guild time instead of 6AM guild time.

I talked to my guild leader as soon as the issue popped up and told her to not touch the guild time until this issue settles down and we have a consistent (and the intended) start time. She has confirmed that she has not modified the guild time and won’t do so until I give her the go ahead.

Thanks for the compensation package, but gotta admit, we’re disappointed that there was no gold, especially given the level cap increase. Most players view Surge primarily as a source gold, with Surge tokens being a nice secondary reward.

2 Likes

Ok, I found the issue! Creep Surge starts at 4AM guild time. I’ve asked the team to correct the How to Play and game FAQ. So, @Genie_fireworks_s16, the timer in your screenshot is correct. Again, sorry for the confusion!

2 Likes

Also missed out on guild coins from unhired mercs. :disappointed_relieved:

We need more merc, for 20 waves

@Polaris Another issue, I started a different Bug thread on earlier.

Something restricting boss fights when out of revives but still having live heroes!!

I’ve asked the team to take a look at that. I haven’t seen any other reports, but we’re investigating!

@Polaris we are still having the issue as well on server 4. Surge still starting at 4am ending at Midnight

It’s supposed to start at 4AM and end at midnight. That was one of the changes we made in 1.9 - adding 4 hours to the duration, for a total of 20 hours in Creep Surge.

Support told me 6am-2am that’s why I asked

We had conflicting information, but we’re all on the same page now. The How to Play in the game also says 6AM to 2AM, and that is not correct.

Good day, this is regarding Mr.incredible
In 1.9 update it says that “he can absorb dmg and dishes it back, but it doesn’t show on the” date night" memory disk.

Can this please be reverified. Thank you

I don’t know h

2 Likes

Not surre what is this, but the game shows some “+5” in the middle of the screen sometimes.

1 Like

Hmmm…is this after you uograded a mod, used an XP drink, upgraded a skill, or…something else??

Not sure, but the problems disappeared :thinking:

1 Like

@Polaris we are coming toward the end of April soon and we haven’t seen the poster in this month war…

You said it’d be fixed in the last update but it hasn’t…

May I ask when will we have this poster visible?

As you can see at this picture below, This month Poster is still blank

2 Likes

The poster is in the game now. Looks like you may be missing some content. Close the game and reopen it, to see if that triggers a content download.

The content is downloaded already but the poster is still blank… nothing changes @Polaris

Hi @Polaris, there is still a problem with this month’s poster.

If you view the season info, the poster is blank. If you view the rankings, the poster is shown correctly.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney