1.9 Known Issues

@Polaris we are still having the issue as well on server 4. Surge still starting at 4am ending at Midnight

It’s supposed to start at 4AM and end at midnight. That was one of the changes we made in 1.9 - adding 4 hours to the duration, for a total of 20 hours in Creep Surge.

Support told me 6am-2am that’s why I asked

We had conflicting information, but we’re all on the same page now. The How to Play in the game also says 6AM to 2AM, and that is not correct.

Good day, this is regarding Mr.incredible
In 1.9 update it says that “he can absorb dmg and dishes it back, but it doesn’t show on the” date night" memory disk.

Can this please be reverified. Thank you

I don’t know h

2 Likes

Not surre what is this, but the game shows some “+5” in the middle of the screen sometimes.

1 Like

Hmmm…is this after you uograded a mod, used an XP drink, upgraded a skill, or…something else??

Not sure, but the problems disappeared :thinking:

1 Like

@Polaris we are coming toward the end of April soon and we haven’t seen the poster in this month war…

You said it’d be fixed in the last update but it hasn’t…

May I ask when will we have this poster visible?

As you can see at this picture below, This month Poster is still blank

2 Likes

The poster is in the game now. Looks like you may be missing some content. Close the game and reopen it, to see if that triggers a content download.

The content is downloaded already but the poster is still blank… nothing changes @Polaris

Hi @Polaris, there is still a problem with this month’s poster.

If you view the season info, the poster is blank. If you view the rankings, the poster is shown correctly.

If you haven’t reached Legendary yet, you won’t see the poster in the Seasons Rewards screen. It is strange though that you have “Month4” showing on that screen.

1 Like

All my months show like that, Month12, Month1 etc.

Have you changed the language settings on the game? There is currently a bug where switching to Non-English and then back to English will cause the Month1 etc to show up.

That must be it. No big deal.

I don’t think I have ever changed my language settings.

Sir, can u please update me on the whole mr.incredible disk change ? If u scroll up just few comments up, u will see it plz. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Polaris maybe with the super surge there should be a option to unlock 2 or 3 extra mercs.?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney