1.9 Predictions

This is my first DHBM prediction. I predicted OTHER games though.

We can never rule it out. That being said it doesn’t seem likely.

1 Like

It just seems likely. IDK why it just does.

That and multiple times DHBM and DEB have things coincide and a Mulan Event is happening soon in DEB.

That was an accident I meant may

By best bet is Mulan &Mushu/Beast,Belle, and Lumiere. Gravity Falls would be great, though.

Mulan & Mushu looks good together as one character.
Mulan will be a beast-tamer with warrior capabilities, carrying a sword.
She can be a “jack of all trades” character who deals Normal + Fantastic Damage from her beast Mushu and at the same time, she will have a good distribution of armor+reality stats since she will be on the frontline.

…what is Mushu gonna do? Bite the enemies? Shoot fireballs? Stick his tongue out at the enemies? sounds good.

1 Like

LOL @ stick his tounge out at the enemies…
Well, maybe he will control them… i don’t know! Hahaha.
Just that I want these two combo character into one will be regarded as a “jack of all trades” toon - can control, dps, fantastic & normal damage, etc.

Hissing on enemies and scaring them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Soooo, wrong…

20 char

2 Likes

This has to have been a troll post in the first place… likelihoods in fractions of percentages? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Shame you said you were good at predictions, now cannot trust you anymore…

Good try I guess.
Have a nice day.

I said it was 11% likely no character. Also this is my first prediction for this game. I never said I had an inside man/women. Never said I did data mining. This was a prediction of the most likely things to happen. And one of the things I said was a possibility was no character. @Pepper you should read the entire post next time.

Why does that make it a troll it was a troll?
Prediction means: An educated guess about a thing that has not happened.
Once again never said it was a datamine or from a developer it was my guess.

I’m pretty sure @Pepper was making a joke since this prediction was kind of far off from the actual update. Why so serious?

4 Likes

@TherMasterStitch I was being so serious because I’m going to continue doing this and I don’t want people brushing me off after my first one wasn’t completely correct.

Just to tell you, if you give percentages for all possible out comes you will be correct. I do that too. :wink:

I am looking forward to your next prediction wspecially the one you are right in. :grin:

I’m going to go ahead and do one for 1.10

50% one or more new characters
50% no new characters

Possible characters:
Every character ever created ever. Equal chances mulan, Snow White, goku from dragon all z

1 Like

It was, but guess it’s my fault for making it look like I’m trying to pull the morale down or something. I’m just bad at jokes perhaps.

So in all seriousness, I liked @Wave9Nut prediction, especially when there are some good hints, references and even from players all time demand, making a good possibility for these characters get released. It’s just a matter of time.
I usually never wish for any new hero since I welcome any new character to the game, but If I had to choose between a few, I would pick Mulan, Mushu and Jafar.

Again, apologies to @Wave9Nut for the misinterpretation of my words.

2 Likes

Goku? Goku has never even aired on any version of Disney Channel to my knowledge.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney