1.9 Predictions

It’s fine @Pepper.

Aww well there’s always is next month hope Mulan gets added in the game!

Emmmmm… May hero sing-in update sounds good to you?

1 Like

At the speed they release updates, another Update should release this month.(Probably sometime between 20th and 30th) 1.9.1 predictions are coming soon.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think none of these came true at the official 1.9 patch notes.

1 Like

Correction! I said that Server 1 would get Lvl 115, I said the Mad Hatter would get moved to a shop on the servers that had him in the VIP crate, and if you look at my percentages of likelihood you will see 11% chance of No characters. However my main fault was underestimating how quick it would release, I thought it would come out sometime between 18th and 26th.

1 Like

May I ask what your procedure is on your predictions? I am curious how you decided on Mulan, Mater and McQueen. I was never a fan of the Mulan movie but I do think she’d be good for this game.

I am looking forward to future predictions from you, although I was surprised to see you predicted some for this update given the most recent release of Meg and Herc. Lol. I hope you put out your prediction for 1.9.1 soon.

1 Like

do you mind if I ask why you hated Mulan??

Lollll I had a feeling that was coming. Not sure. The whole thing just never resonated with me. The story line was good. I just didn’t personally like her and felt the entire movie as a whole was sort of dry and lacking…culture, if you will. But I’m sure that’s because it’s an old cartoon. I would love to see a live action of Mulan. I think it would make me actually like it. Lol

1 Like

When predicting any games updates (Something that I love doing) I try to take all past updates, the placement of the updates in addition to what the company making the game is doing at the same time (Often Disney games will introduce characters and/or have events based around characters at the same time as other games Disney has), additionally I take leaks and/or Datamines in to account, as well as Holiday themed characters during holiday seasons, alongside things the Developers have mentioned in the past (Or supposedly mentioned), and in some cases when developers listen to fans and add characters the fans mention often (That has happened a few times with this game) I take into account characters that other fans mention often. After I get all that information I try my best impartially gage how likely they are to add the given characters that the above things have pointed me towards. And I have noticed a pattern to some things (Like Lvl cap increases) so I’m going to put those on when patterns point to it being likely to happen soon.
That is roughly (And highly Summarized) my procedure. OH and yes my 1.9.1 prediction is coming quite soon.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney