104 Days Of Summer Vacation! Phineas and Ferb Character Concept! (#4)

In celebration of Doofenshmirtz being the second Phineas and Ferb character to earn a spot in the roster, I figured why not make a concept for the characters that are in the title itself?

Overview:
• Phineas and Ferb from Disney’s Phineas and Ferb!

Description: Phineas and Ferb are a dynamic duo known for their creativity and ingenuity. Phineas, optimistic and inventive, along with his silent but capable stepbrother Ferb, embark on daily adventures, building incredible inventions and now that they’re in the digital city… fending off creeps! So stick with 'em cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna do it all!

Quote: “Ferb, I know what we’re gonna do today!”

Stars: :star:

Role: Control

Position: Midline

Trials Team: Red

Basic Attack: Phineas hits enemies with a ball by wirelessly controlling it using a baseball launcher

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Phineas and Ferb are seen resting under a tree until they notice the enemies and get into their positions while the tree glitches out of existence

Victory: Phineas and Ferb play their guitars PhineasFerbsister

Defeat: Phineas looks mad while Ferb puts his hand on his brother’s shoulder to calm him down

SKILLS

White Skill: “Life’s A Rollercoaster”

Phineas and Ferb hop into their rollercoaster and dash through all enemies, knocking them back and stunning them while dealing X Normal Damage. Each enemy hit has their Armor and Reality reduced by 75% for 8 seconds.

For each enemy the rollercoaster hits, Phineas, Ferb and allies gain 6 stacks of Hardy and Determination.

Green Skill: “S’winter”

Ferb begins to crank a snow cone machine, causing snow to overflow. The snow freezes enemies and deal X Fantastic Damage over 10 seconds while healing Phineas and Ferb for X HP.

If there is already a Frozen enemy on the battlefield, Phineas and Ferb will instead increase their Freeze duration by 7 seconds.

Blue Skill: “It’s About Time”

Phineas and Ferb enter a time machine to go back in time and reappear after 3 seconds while cleansing themselves. Phineas and Ferb then gain a 150% increase in attack speed for 8 seconds and study enemies for 10 seconds.

Phineas and Ferb’s first basic attack after performing this skill slows enemies’ movement speed and attack speed by 75% for 8 seconds.

Phineas and Ferb can only use this skill when they are below 75% of their Max HP and once every 7 seconds.

Purple Skill: “Summer Belongs To You”

Phineas and Ferb apply 3 stacks of Fatigue and remove all active buffs from frozen and slowed enemies.

Red Skill: “104 Days Of Summer”

If Phineas and Ferb’s basic attack hits an enemy who is disabled, their basic attack will instead bounce to a nearby enemy, dealing damage and applying any debuff from “Life’s A Rollercoaster”, “S’winter” and “It’s About Time” to them. Phineas and Ferb remove 1 stack of Hardy with each hit from “Life’s A Rollercoaster”.

When Phineas and Ferb apply a stack of Fatigue to an enemy, they and their allies gain a Shield for X HP that reduces damage taken from critical hits by 85% for 10 seconds.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• X Basic Damage
  • X Max HP
  • X Bonus Normal Damage for “Life’s A Rollercoaster”

FRIENDSHIPS

1. Phineas and Ferb / Huey, Dewey and Louie
    dialogue_huey_dewey_louie

Disk name: Inventive Adventurers
Disk effect: “S’winter” Now Grants Invincibility and Applies To All Allies

Healing from “S’winter” now applies to every ally.
After casting “S’winter”, Phineas and Ferb become invincible for 3 seconds.

• X Reality to Phineas, Ferb and allies
  • X Max HP to Phineas, Ferb and allies
  • X Evasion to Phineas, Ferb and allies

Campaign: While Phineas and Ferb are working on one of their elaborate projects, they stumble upon a mysterious artifact in the city. Meanwhile, Huey, Dewey, and Louie are helping Scrooge McDuck to find an ancient artifact that could make them millions, not like a few more money could hurt. After a while of searching, they happen to stumble upon an artifact that seems to match their uncle’s description of it from a different direction, being checked out by two kids they have not seen before. Intrigued by these two weirdly-shaped humans and what makes the artifact so special, the two groups decide to join forces to uncover it’s secrets and make new friends along the way.

Allies: Scrooge McDuck, Eda Clawthorne, Miguel Rivera

1. Phineas and Ferb / Wall-E
    dialogue_wall_e

Disk name: “Oh, Hey Wall-E!”
Disk effect: Precise After Using “Life’s A Rollercoaster”

Phineas and Ferb are precise for 13 seconds after using “Life’s A Rollercoaster”.
Enemies hit by “Life’s A Rollercoaster” have X Skill Power stolen and granted to Phineas, Ferb and their allies.

• X Skill Power
  • X Damage to “Life’s A Rollercoaster”
  • X Max HP

The skill power steal has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Campaign: In the bustling digital city, Phineas and Ferb are building their latest invention - a flying contraption made from recycled materials. Meanwhile, in a junkyard near the outskirts of town, WALL-E diligently continues his task of cleaning up the planet, collecting and compacting trash into neat cubes. One day, as Phineas and Ferb’s invention goes awry after getting hit by a certain beam of light… they find themselves crash-landing near WALL-E’s territory. WALL-E, curious about the strange flying machine and its occupants, cautiously approaches. Initially cautious, WALL-E’s curiosity is piqued when he sees Phineas and Ferb’s enthusiasm for building and creating. Despite their initial differences, Phineas, Ferb, and WALL-E quickly bond over their shared love for invention and exploration. Phineas and Ferb are fascinated by WALL-E’s resourcefulness and his dedication to cleaning up the Earth. Meanwhile, WALL-E is inspired by Phineas and Ferb’s creativity and their ability to turn everyday objects into extraordinary inventions. As they spend more time together, Phineas, Ferb, and WALL-E decide that they should build a giant robot to help restore the environment.

Allies: EVE, Baymax, Gadget

ART WIP (Work In Progress)

15 Likes

This is amazing good job

3 Likes

This is great! Also, the art is really good!

3 Likes

Yay Phineas and Ferb! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

OOOOHHH I have an idea for a concept of them as well!! Awesome concept as always!!

4 Likes

Oooo would love to see it. Your concepts are always well thought out. You’re actually my inspiration for concept making lmao

3 Likes

Aw thank you so much!! I’m so glad to have inspired you!! :revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heartbeat::heartpulse:

051923e2d49a8f85f5bb611971c5d23e

3 Likes

Can you do Sheldon Cooper from Young Sheldon?

I’m not familiar with that character. So far, I don’t take requests. I only do characters that I really wanna see in the game first, and all of my concepts so far have been TV show characters because I’m just more acquainted with cartoon/TV shows compared to the movies

You can find his information on Wikipedia, and ok, I just wanted to see a Sheldon Cooper concept art, that’s ok

I like all your others

Even if I knew who he is, I still wouldn’t do it. Drawing live action characters in the style of the game is tricky

2 Likes

Ok I understand

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney