2.1 & 2.1.10 Known Issues

@Polaris What about the War rankings issue that has been a problem for weeks with guilds going missing from rankings and some being wrongfully promoted on top of it i’ve been complaining about this for at least a month now

1 Like

Can’t claim reward.

2 Likes

I can’t claim my daily videos because it says “There are no videos avaiable”!

2 Likes

Did that got fixed on the patch? Because mine didn’t

@Polaris
Tron’s White Skill deleted Priecree’s Mosquito . This is same bag as pooh’s honey.

This is a known issue that we are investigating.

Both these will be fixed with the 2.2. update.

7 Likes

I hope so.

I’m not ignoring anything. That’s an old issue that has been reported and the team is looking into, but it isn’t a new issue from these updates, which is what this thread is for.

2 Likes

I’m just wondering, Aladdin is having this visual bug because his purple skill is being interrupted by the opponent.

Should the enemy even be able to interrupt his purple skill? They’re hitting him while he’s still in the sky; it causes a visual bug. Considering it only activates once, it’s kind of a big deal for this hero desperately in need of a refresh (hint hint :upside_down_face:) if the enemy can cancel his purple before he even lands.

Is there any word for those of us who use the amazon kindles Where it is not letting us download the new update?

1 Like

It doesn’t work on certain devices

Then upgrade Donald!

6 Likes

And Duke is not broken, his fantastic damage is just difficult to activate. He needs to crash just right into the Brute for it to work

5 Likes

Then I guess you’re not passing that stage. Good luck

2 Likes

It isn’t. There is no one to knock back the brute for Duke to use his purple skill (which only lands in the back of the battlefield).

3 Likes

So if you know that it’s just incredibly, annoyingly difficult to get it to work, why are you posting that it doesn’t work and is therefore a bug? I agree that Duke’s purple skill ought to have an area of effect larger than (apparently) two pixels, but the fact that people have gotten past a stage with a Brute when Duke’s purple skill was their only source of fantastic damage proves that it does work.

9 Likes

Why is this being flagged? Some players still can’t get into the game and it’s been almost a week. I know these bugs all need to be addressed but not being able to access the game is a whole other level… not sure why asking for a status update is a bad thing.

1 Like

Sorry for being off topic.

It was flagged because it is spam. Why, you may ask?
Well, because @Polaris said that they would post results based on the issue, and since @Polaris hasn’t posted anything it could be that the issue hasn’t been resolved. They have also been saying this for the past few days alot.

It’s not a bad thing, but it’s best not to spam since @Polaris said they’re currently trying to fix the issue.

So in conlusion, it is best to not spam if a problem has been solved, if @Polaris hasn’t posted an update about the issue.

3 Likes

@Polaris Mulan green skill is not showing the stun or damage anymore in arena, it used to work with the 2.1.10 patch where the rocket would go off screen but the stun and damage would show up on the rear character, but one of the later updates has stopped it working again as it has gone back to what is was like before the patch to fix it.

1 Like

I made a post in the Bug Discussion forum about a bug I found and was directed to post it here. Sorry for the double post!

I was looking to see which Collections Shank was in, and I found that her character page lists her under Stun, but when I check Stun, she’s not there. I’ve got her at 6 Stars, so she should be visible in every Stun category.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney