2.1 & 2.1.10 Known Issues

Not a bug, everyone have this collection buff, but not everyone can contribute the points.

1 Like

Oh! Okay, cool, thanks for clearing that up!

Well, the update came and went, and my daily videos still aren’t working.
They play every now and then, but for the most time, they just display the “No videos avaiable” message.

We have the fix for this ready to go and it will be implemented at 8:00 PM CT today (July 22). This is 1 hour before the reset, so be sure to get your final attacks for the week in before then.

3 Likes

Wir brauchen mehr Updates.
Dann sind alle Bugs weg.

Any update on this issue? This is impacting a lot of players.

2 Likes

The video issue will need a full client update to fix. I believe it’s scheduled for the next update.

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply; it’s good to know the current status, and hopefully the next update will resolve the issue.

@polaris when are you going to fix the Quorra and Baymax issue in arena? They don’t do any damage with their punch and motorcycle

@Polaris I am wondering, did 2.1.11 revert the power calculation change from one of the previous updates? I noticed my Mr.I and Jack going up by like 18k power or so.

Also… invasion revamp for 2.2? Please say yes.

My Hiro went a bit up in power too, like 10k.

That’s REALLY needed, now more than ever

6 Likes

I’d like a bundle revamp too. It’s funny how the deals were upped in S1-9 firstly, then S10-19 now even 21 and 22, but the diamond bundles are the same crap over all the servers. Give the players a break, those bundles should cost like 10x less than they do. I’d buy 40 premium stamina for 119 diamonds. But 1188? Come on. Same with new toons chips. 1500 diamonds for 15 chips? That’s pure madness.

1 Like

did you have +skill level mods on them? I believe the power that they add is based on the server level cap, which went up

Idk about them, but I do have blue skill levels on Hiro. I had no idea it worked like that, thank you

Epic CW need changes too!

So much red skills, not so many skill chips.
And each cap rise make it worse, as any new red skill.

6 Likes

Any hero with a red skill, be it a brand new one (like Basil) or existing ones.

Yes, 35 red skill chips per hero per drop for Epic CW is too little. My opinion is should be tripled aka 100x a drop.
Either that or 50x a drop, but the cost of Epic CW goes down to 20 keys, so that finishing one Hard CW lets you run Epic CW the very next day.

4 Likes

What about giving chips (maybe 50 would be good too) for every hero used? Sometimes it takes long to get the chips you need the most.

3 Likes

Let’s keep this on topic to bugs and issues. Discussions about Epic City watch are welcome, but please create another thread for it.

5 Likes

This might sounds very nit picky but the quote for Jumba in the game is a little off. The in-game quote is “My experiments are only theoretical and completely within legal boundaries.” But I am extremely sure the actual quote in the movie doesn’t have the “and.” I checked with someone else and they also agree with me. Again very nit picky but as a fan of Lilo & Stitch I had to point it out.

The actual quote is more like: “My experiments are only theoretical—completely within legal boundaries.”

2 Likes

Actually, I watched Lilo & Stitch with closed captioning and Jumba said

“My experiments are only theoretical and completely within legal boundaries.”

That might have been where they got the mistake

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney