2.1 & 2.1.10 Known Issues

He was always one star, maybe you thought that because he was in diamond crate

1 Like

You both are right, but Davy was.
Ill delete my previous comment, sorry for inconveniences, thank you

Is slowness supposed to work on mama bots? Because I’ve used Stitch and Jafar and they not don’t seem to be slowing her down

It does work on Mama; that’s the main reason people use Stitch so much in invasion, although you need his Maui disk to be at least 3 stars to really see any benefits. Get it to 5 stars, and you can almost stop Mama for the duration of the fight.

I have his disk almost 5* but it still doesn’t slow her at all for some reason

Bogo is glitched running in place lol

I think this event (announcement) should lasts for 7 days, same as power-up.

I think so too. Just wonder why we have these events all of a sudden (not like I complain though)

The event looks like it will be fun, but these aren’t starter heroes :joy:

Independence Day in United States

:woman_facepalming:
defininitely not :joy_cat:

6 Likes

I have none of those heroes =)))))

Ah good; I was worried about Mulan being a little underpowered.

3 Likes

Is there gonna be spotlight for Davy? Belle had one last month. @Polaris

1 Like

Spotlight for Davy has been ordered.

Text on the Supercharge event is being updated.

Timer on the Fireworks fest event is being extended.

Backwards Bogo is a known issue.

Looking into the hardy stacks on Rapunzel.

:firecracker:

8 Likes

Question. What is a spotlight?

This.

And thanks.

3 Likes

@Polaris I’m having a problem with the quest for completing the daily challenge.

I was just doing invasion breaker quests which are not part of my daily challenges at all. But between each breaker, the quest for making progress on a daily challenge kept coming up as complete. When I click it to claim it, it says I need to complete the requirements first and I don’t get the reward. This kept coming up.

Then I did one of the challenges (post Disney emoji to chat) and whenever I go claim it, the same message comes up and my progress in challenges resets.

Is this a general bug or should I contact support? I’m not sure if it’s just me so I thought I’d report it here.

@LilRubyKinz This should be fixed after the update happening right now.

1 Like

Yes, I saw that post. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It seems like Mama Bots do 5x damage to me when I use 3 breakers to start a fight. It takes one laser hit to wipe out anyone but a tank. But if I just use one breaker to start the fight then it is much more survivable. I thought the 5x damage was only meant to apply to the damage that I put out.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney