2.1 & 2.1.10 Known Issues

@Polaris, what determines Dead Man’s Chest armor and reality? And possible other stats.

I think it should be the same stats as Davy. Isn’t that the way it is for tag-along toon (like Rajah, Microbot)?

Megabot doesn’t have any armor or reality. I guess it’s the same for Rajah and Sven, and so for the chest

Vanellope doesn’t become untargetable as described in the text. She supposed to teleport, hit enemies, return to her normal place and then become targetable.
But for now she can be killed in mid air because of slows.

5 Likes

We had the same and our end ranking was worse guilds just vanish of leaderboards rewards are not correct at end if season the leaderboards have been all over the place since last update. We won last war and the guild we beat went up higher rank than us lol

Robin’s green skill is still missing icon of doing normal damage.

Updated QoH disks are missing text of evolving results.

1 Like

Don’t know if this is a bug or not - the new team trial level doesn’t have a new bit, as almost all the other levels do -

1 Like

The team is working to get that synced into the game.

It should have a new bit, and the team is working to get that synced into the game.

4 Likes

Since we were already on a roll here, I’ve made this the known issues for 2.1.10 also.

Here’s some things we’re working on:

• The new skill text for Gizmoduck is not updated in all languages
  • Queen of Hearts skill, Majesty’s Orders says Fragile - the correct name is Fatigue
  • Queen of Hearts stats information is missing from the Disk Evolve screen
  • The new bit for the Trials difficulty, Tyrannical, is missing
  • The skill cap for Gizmoduck is not correct - it’s too low.
11 Likes

Shine us here :sun_with_face: by how much… lower than supposed.

1 Like

We just did a stats push and the following are fixed:

• Queen of Hearts skill, Majesty’s Orders says Fragile - the correct name is Fatigue
  • Queen of Hearts stats information is missing from the Disk Evolve screen
  • The new bit for the Trials difficulty, Tyrannical, is missing
  • The skill cap for Gizmoduck is not correct - it’s too low (there was a 0 missing at the end)
8 Likes

Just tested Gizmo after this increase on his cap, and he still does nothing (talking about bosses around level 600, not even that high).

Bosses around 600 aren’t high?!?!?!

1 Like

Gizmoduck could go past 60000 with no effort before this.

I wasn’t expecting him to do that now, but the nerf still seems way too harsh

It’s very low, not even close to tier 64.

1 Like

Hehe… how about considering to do this once again?

It’s red invasion and even after this change Gizmoduck does nothing.

And he should study all enemies.
4 Likes

What if Gizmo’s cap only affected the amount of armor he steals, and the rest is removed? That way he can still take away the full 50%/100%, just not convert it to SP for his allies.

4 Likes

@Polaris
I use OnePlus 8 pro and Android 10 but I can’t update today.
Could you please flx it?

This picture is in Japanese.
It means “This app isn’t compatible with your device anymore. Contact the developers for more info.”

1 Like

Mine can do just 10 % on a 200 boss ugh
Can i see your gizmo?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney