2.5 Known Issues

But heā€™s both very frail and easy to counter

Arenā€™t we getting kind of off-topic here? Can we at least just focus on whether Kristoff & Sven are ignoring tenacity, and not everything else about them?

3 Likes

Oh yeah rightā€¦ :sweat_smile:
Anyway, they arenā€™t.

So at least weā€™ve determined the cause of the difficulties -

• Thereā€™s no bug, tenacity works properly against Kristoff.
  • Unfortunately the fixing of the bug has probably coincided with more people having been able to max his Red Skill, revealing how strong it is & giving the appearance that his freezes are still broken.

Something probably should be tweaked with the way Sven performs his basic attacks, in order to reduce the effectiveness / duration / spread of the freeze that can be applied :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Right now the most concerning game related issues are:

• Kristoff and SvenĀ“s Red Skill - Sven freezing AoE for 8 (+35%) seconds,
  • MinnieĀ“s enemy max HP threshold (or duration) of ArenĀ“t You Sweet,
  • FearĀ“s max HP threshold on white skill AND the fact silencing/stunning him causing the allies to practically not do any damage (unless you use 5 character with a Crit fail chance, which most donĀ“t and there arenĀ“t many even, needs a cap on Dread stacks) - although I think the Max HP threshold was raised silently from 20% to 25%,
  • King Louie (Pe) in friendship campaigns (particularly but not exclusively Clawhauser-Powerline)

Posted a new possible bug in a new topic instead of here in the big issuesšŸ˜‚

So rewards were uncollectibleā€¦

I had to close out the app so I could collect the rewards

By the way

This was on a Disable immunity ward :no_mouth:

Sven, Kristoff or Genie?

All of the aboveā€¦ +Elsa

(except Svenā€¦ level cap red skills donā€™t work in Invasionā€¦)

You fought that ward 3 times - do you know which battle this was specifically?

The last one

1 Like

This looks like it could be due to Genieā€™s El disk :thinking: I wonder whether because freeze isnā€™t applied directly by Genie but by the defending hero to themselves, it can bypass the ward

4 Likes

These were some awful long 5 secondsā€¦ :face_with_head_bandage:

And to remind an important bug to fixā€¦

10 Likes

Kim isnā€™t slowing Hades with the study from her active :thinking:

(This was after Hades revived)

6 Likes

@Polaris Fear is ultimately bugged.

1. The crit damage reduction stays long after Fear is dead.
  2. The description is incorrect. 10 stacks donĀ“t prevent him from taking crit damage. More like 15, for some reason, which makes no sense when thinking about it.
  3. I believe the threshold of max HP taken from allies to gain 2 stacks was changed from 20% to 25%. DoesnĀ“t really matter, itĀ“s still too low.
  4. There needs to be a cap on how many Dread stacks he can have. Because silencing/stunning him and then him coming back results into like 3+ Screams at once.
2 Likes

Slinky acts weirdly. Same happened to Kronk on other fight.

Slinky just wants to break free from the spell Ian cast on him. His attempts are just failing :man_shrugging:

@Polaris Most servers got Campaign Double Drops (can confirm from S1, S5 and S22) but S2 got nothing. Bug?

The dot wonā€™t go away for all trials and ports :thinking:

4 Likes

Change difficulty and return.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney