2.5 Known Issues

Naw, the enemy would have to be below a certain percentage of HP. The enemy could be Max and at full HP.

The cooldown increase is necessary, even if it’s just increased by 2 seconds :man_shrugging:

1 Like

a cooldown increase is a nerf by itself , adding damage to pull the lever is buff, disabling pull the lever if only on enemy hero left alive is just fine cause your heroes wouldn’t use any of their skills anyways if the enemy hero is not in battle due to pull the level skill of kronk . so disabling the skill allows the fight to continue normally and your heroes can actually use their skills and kill that one last enemy. on any case a rework on that kronk’s skill is needed

Kronk will be good in arena defence even if the trap door skill doesn’t deal damage. He will draw the fight out and your opponent won’t get a quick fight win

I’m pretty sure this is impossible

11 Likes

Syndrome gets frozen in the Kronk/Yzma Friendship campaign and keeps fighting. Shows as frozen the entire rest of the fight.
image image

7 Likes

Couple of bugs I have noticed

1- Linguni and Remy are not using there white skill. The white skill meter is full but just keep on using their other skills not the white skill. Noticed more than one occasion everyone else on my team have no problem during the fight

2- once Kronk goes through the trap door he doesn’t appear again still uses his skills but can’t see him on the screen

They can’t use it when all allies are at Max HP

1 Like

Really ? Even if true I think a good 30 seconds of them not being able to use it is a bit suspect. I’m sure one of my team would have took damage in that time

I’ve noticed that once or twice before: after a hero recovers from a freeze, their icon will still show the freeze even though it’s ended. Just another odd display issue.

Amelia gets BD at the start?:thinking: Because she has her Jim disk but it says she gets it when her attack speed increases :thinking:

If she has a BD and attack speed mod then sure. If she doesn’t, then this definitely is a glitch.

No… it doesn’t work like that…

@Raymond may we see the enemy Amelia’s stats?

Ohhhh… didn’t know that having a BD speed mod would work🤔 Interesting as I thought it had to be an applied buff to work🤔

In this case the Jim disk might still be a good disk for her with the Hook disk still being very good for allies

I know y’all are tired of hearing about reviving heroes in Invasion, but there is an extreme lag when I try to revive my heroes. I have no connectivity issues.

I noticed something similar to this too.
It looks like a variation of the problem from before where you can’t revive at all unless you change the view to KOed heroes.

Over there, it doesn’t seem to do this

The chips are gonzo

1 Like

yes… yes they were…

Hey. So in Surge I equipped Zurg and Angel to fight and when I pressed fight I might have accidentally clicked auto-select and 3 unintentionally selected heroes fought. But when the fight ended the unintentionally selected heroes were still available to use, but my Zurg and Angel were no longer available to use, and the attack log didn’t show the attack :grimacing:

2 Likes

@Polaris I have noticed one bug and one sort-of weird thing with challenges (not specific to 2.5):

Despite being able to complete Maximum Moxie challenge in Weekly 15 collection, the activate button is grey and it says “This sticker is not yet available!”

And then in Weekly 7 the Avid Collector challenge needs to be shown as completed if bought when you have no Mastery Points to gain (aka all Hero Masteries finished).

(I have been studying the Challengers and Stickers more since it is the only reliable way of getting Cosmetic Levels now)

You can one day Write a book The Tricks of DH:BM

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney