2.5 Known Issues

So at least we’ve determined the cause of the difficulties -

• There’s no bug, tenacity works properly against Kristoff.
  • Unfortunately the fixing of the bug has probably coincided with more people having been able to max his Red Skill, revealing how strong it is & giving the appearance that his freezes are still broken.

Something probably should be tweaked with the way Sven performs his basic attacks, in order to reduce the effectiveness / duration / spread of the freeze that can be applied :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Right now the most concerning game related issues are:

• Kristoff and Sven´s Red Skill - Sven freezing AoE for 8 (+35%) seconds,
  • Minnie´s enemy max HP threshold (or duration) of Aren´t You Sweet,
  • Fear´s max HP threshold on white skill AND the fact silencing/stunning him causing the allies to practically not do any damage (unless you use 5 character with a Crit fail chance, which most don´t and there aren´t many even, needs a cap on Dread stacks) - although I think the Max HP threshold was raised silently from 20% to 25%,
  • King Louie (Pe) in friendship campaigns (particularly but not exclusively Clawhauser-Powerline)

Posted a new possible bug in a new topic instead of here in the big issues😂

So rewards were uncollectible…

I had to close out the app so I could collect the rewards

By the way

This was on a Disable immunity ward :no_mouth:

Sven, Kristoff or Genie?

All of the above… +Elsa

(except Sven… level cap red skills don’t work in Invasion…)

You fought that ward 3 times - do you know which battle this was specifically?

The last one

1 Like

This looks like it could be due to Genie’s El disk :thinking: I wonder whether because freeze isn’t applied directly by Genie but by the defending hero to themselves, it can bypass the ward

4 Likes

These were some awful long 5 seconds… :face_with_head_bandage:

And to remind an important bug to fix…

10 Likes

Kim isn’t slowing Hades with the study from her active :thinking:

(This was after Hades revived)

6 Likes

@Polaris Fear is ultimately bugged.

1. The crit damage reduction stays long after Fear is dead.
  2. The description is incorrect. 10 stacks don´t prevent him from taking crit damage. More like 15, for some reason, which makes no sense when thinking about it.
  3. I believe the threshold of max HP taken from allies to gain 2 stacks was changed from 20% to 25%. Doesn´t really matter, it´s still too low.
  4. There needs to be a cap on how many Dread stacks he can have. Because silencing/stunning him and then him coming back results into like 3+ Screams at once.
2 Likes

Slinky acts weirdly. Same happened to Kronk on other fight.

Slinky just wants to break free from the spell Ian cast on him. His attempts are just failing :man_shrugging:

@Polaris Most servers got Campaign Double Drops (can confirm from S1, S5 and S22) but S2 got nothing. Bug?

The dot won’t go away for all trials and ports :thinking:

4 Likes

Change difficulty and return.

I did :neutral_face:

Uh, that helped me.

Anything about this?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney