2.5 Known Issues

I have the team looking into this.

@Pipsqueak I set your account to download content again. Close the game and restart

Not released yet.

Looking into it.

1 Like

The game is a lot laggier now…

2 Likes

This has been fixed with a stats push and is now active on all servers:

The following changes (previously only available on Servers 21-22) are now available on all servers:

• The limits to buying Stamina and Gold for diamonds have been removed.
  • New VIP Perks to skip spending skill points for low level skills.
    • Starting at VIP5, upgrading skills will not require skill points for non-red skills below level 30
    • This scales up every 2 VIP levels by 5, so at VIP7 upgrading skills below level 35, etc.
    • The skill upgrades will still cost gold
1 Like

As pointed out by AgentJake in this thread, there is now a second Black Cauldron badge, referencing the same object as the first badge.

2 Likes

Hmmm… HMMMMMMMM

4 Likes

Yes I’m facing lag aswell

I’m pretty happy with 65 being the max personally, i mean that’s nearly double what it was before. it’s been 35 since red skills were released at TL 120 so by that logic at TL 240 is when it should be 70 just by basic maths. But still, it’s pretty ridiculous how many skill chips it takes to level up red skills once you get into the 180s and beyond.

A fellow Server 1 player here, btw

Thanks, it seems to be ok now. 400mb is a big ole download, was that just the new stuff or all the game assets?

it´s 75 at TL 215… weird scaling…
I wouldn´t mind if it was 35 at 130, with +10 every 5 levels but… that would be 205 at 215, not 75 :frowning:

1 Like

Amount of heal over time effects is level dependent

@Polaris is there mistake with perks? 1 guild crate costs more than a double bag?

Not double bag, but goggles. And yes, Guild Crate should cost 20k Influence at most (considering a BB Crate at 150k Influence can give a 20-35k Stamina worth to everyone and Guild Crate gives ehm… 18 (EIGHTEEN) stamina worth to everyone, by spending 10k Stamina beforehand).

1 Like

correction double xp

@Polaris I don’t think this was supposed to release yet😂

Extinction is 220
And yes I see it shows Port but I’m assuming it’s the same for both
Hoping my 3 star will stay when 220 comes😂

3 Likes

And? There’s nothing bad with this.
Newer badge have way better design.

The team said they’ll pick a new name for the new one. They are 2 separate badges even though they have the same name. Sorry about the confusion!

Not a bug!

No, that’s the real cost. I see there’s great discussion on this topic, so please create a new thread to discuss further!

Stuck on this screen after issuing the command. Let it sit for 5 minutes before I closed the game and restarted. When I came back, stamina was used and I received my rewards, but I never got an end screen.

2 Likes

The number “2” being green needs to be white, though. If that number actually increased per level then the red skill would be worse with each level :grimacing:

2 Likes

Same here, I’ve been waiting for 10 minutes now.

What a mess this update is.

Great discussion even to discuss/suggest possible new guild perks that could come? :eyes:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney