2.5 Known Issues

Summoner Of Undead/Warriors? :joy_cat:
It works—

Anyway, enemies have 1* instead of 4* in new chapter.

“Allies will become Energized when they have over 75 heal over time effects on them at once”

:grimacing::joy:

3 Likes

Same as Jack Sparrow´s, but opposite way. Cannonball amount for Jack does not increase, Genie´s Energizing on X heal over time effects does not increase either.

So yeah, team should just change the green numbers for white. At least Jack Sparrow´s purple skill (when modded) was fixed a month or two ago. :joy:

Hey, with Kevin Flynn’s red skill, that just may be possible. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pb's early April fools someone already made one but if you want me to do my own i can. forgot to @Polaris

At last second of the fight lol

Ah, I see! I’ll pass that along to the team.

Same with Sparrow :eyes:

2 Likes

Auto quick fight is crashing stuck on this screen couple different times now

Also @Polaris for some reason the censor system only censors english?

How did you forgot to remove Jim and silver from collections it’s not appreciated at all

This is fixed!

Since you didn’t answer @Polaris is 220 coming sooner than we thought? I assume not since we are only getting Rank up and Level ups once a month
Just asking since the trial for 220 is up

Invasion breakers suddenly obscenely overpowered; game also crashes when running any Invasion fight.

1 Like

Jim and Silver are not sign-in or contest exclusive, so their collections are correctly available now.

No, the chat filter in the game is in many, many languages

I have the team looking into this!

The levels are different for port and trials. Extinction-Level is already available in trials, but it will be in the next content release for port.

2 Likes

I was thinking. Wouldn´t it be better if there were all done and planned Trial/Port levels in the modes. Afaik a certain level 150 team can do the Extinction-Level trial on 3 stars on S22. Not kidding.

I asked here in forum during last update, but other than someone saying it should have been released, noone seems to know where the 205 Level Up Challenge is for server 1. I was hoping it would finally be here in this update, but while 210 is here, 205 is still not available. @Polaris will you please look into it, once the more pressing ‘bug’ issues are dealt with of course.

1 Like

This issue with the breaker difficulty has been fixed. We’ll be sending out some invasion stamina to players to compensate. We’re still investigating the other invasion issues.

There is a 205 Challenge configured for server 1. Can you post a screenshot of your events screen showing what TL challenges are visible?

1 Like

my invasion aint fixed… 11.01M power AT LVL 43 im on s16

i am at a point standstill @Polaris

It’s improved, but doesn’t look like it’s fully back to normal. My breaker 21 is showing as having creeps at level 75, which is better than the level 120+ from before but still higher than what it was before the update. And I think breaker 43 should have creeps at level 130 rather than 185 as in the above screencap.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney