2.5 Known Issues

and normally get 1 boost around 60 not 40

I also found out that King Louie was not playing his death animation correctly when Angel blow start a kiss on him.

Also the heroes you battle have extreme power now. Their power ups are 271 for level 73. Power over 10 million yet my heroes remain the same at 80 to 100, 2.1 mi.lion power
was not like this before update.

Power issue is still not corrected. Breakers are still way over powered

Server 22 was lagging and crashing over and over again as well as I saw it.

Just wanted to ask you @Polaris about Jim’s Pleakley disk
 Does Amelia get the extra energy when she moves to the back line or is she still considered frontline? Because I didn’t know if this was an issue or not with the game

Minor deal, but the badge Hypnotized cows does not have capital C on cows. It should have.
Random crash happened at 37-5 spot, I believe 2nd wave (there was Minnie and I have a pic).

Where is Captain Amelia’s second friendship, I have been waiting forever for that

That’s not “quick” fighting

I had this issue earlier; all you have to do is close the game and restart it. The campaigns will be right there waiting.

? How come

1 Like

Hope this is what you need, thanks for the reply!

4 Likes

@Polaris That logic is absurd, Silver won’t be available for the rest of the server for 29/30 days. The most a sign-in or exclusive hero would be unavailable for is what 7-10 days, please admit you guys made a mistake otherwise I really don’t know what to think.

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

@Polaris I may be wrong, but, could you please ask the team to check Timon and Pumbaa’s red skill? It seems like it always gives 5 seconds of Hakuna Matata, regardless of the number of buffs removed :sweat_smile:

Yes, thank you!

I can bring this up with the team.

@Pipsqueak Gonzo is special.

Will check it out.

5 Likes

@Polaris can the team check on the black market? It has not open for me yesturday and today and find it strange. Mega mart opened once yesturday but black mart did not open at all.

The Black Market can only open once every 20 hours. The Mega Mart can only open once every 40 hours. You probably unlocked the Black Market less than 20 hours prior to unlocking the Mega Mart.

1 Like

@Buffy_Summers The TL 205 challenge should be available now.

1 Like

Adding to the top:

• On servers 23 and 24 there can be an error when trying to start a new City Watch. “Matchmaking failed”

This isn’t exactly a new bug, but my power in coli is higher than in guild war, despite having the same lineups

image image image

image image

Also, you can still change your lineup less than 24 hours prior to the end of the Challengers week

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney