3.5.10 Known Issues Thread

Here’s a list of known issues after the 3.5.10 update:

• Possible Google Play update not showing. This is a Google Play side issue and you may need to wait for the update to show or clear cache in the Google Play Store App.

These issues have been resolved:

• Codebase text not wrapping on the screen
  • Raya and Clawhauser moving in front/behind each other randomly in lineup.
  • Peter Pan skills, disk effects are blank and he does not attack.
8 Likes

Chip and Dale spotlight will be tomorrow and Raya’s on Thursday!

16 Likes

Yay! Only 8 more days until we can use Chip and Dale… and 2 more days for Raya. Woo hoo.

I wonder if mods are bugged, visually at least?

What are you seeing?

But they will be here before Winter Pause… or rather after New Year as we all know :unamused:

And what use exactly is that? We want to know the characters, less the skills.

Also please give us Y10 badges, trials and ports before the Christmas. Thanks. I know you´ll do.

I wasn’t seeing them at all, just their level.
But the game made me do a second download and now it’s fixed. So I assume something was wrong with the first download

2 Likes

Also not really a bug but a quick question - Raya’s stats aren’t final, right?

Her spotlight will be up on Thursday. When they’re in the spotlight is when the stats are in.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I though, thanks for confirming :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah because some people know about the heroes by other means normally.

But when we have a kind of slip like this we can talk about them openly in the forums. However stats and other related stuff aren’t allowed in the forums.

We are just restricted by the simple sentence “Yes, they are coming” and that’s all.

Again, please don’t get hopes up for these characters though they still may not go into the game.

3 Likes

Hi this codebase screen looks wrong to me tried back out and back in to codebase still happens

3 Likes

Hello, I found a “could say” error in which the two friendship campaigns of Chip and Dale do not appear in the list with the others (in the photo only the blocked ones appear)

Anything related with them gets released in December 7th since there no means to get them legally before that date

7 Likes

I wish y’all let us get their avatars @Loutre but only select people still have them

Same here!

I’m on a Mi 11 Lite

This will be fixed in the next update!

4 Likes

Winifred berserk is now even more buggy than before it doesn’t trigger at correct time ! I guess the other Skills are really making her berserk skill buggy ??

1 Like

Can you go into more detail regarding the issue this time?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney