3.5.10 Known Issues Thread

Here is the picture , she gets fatal damage and her hp is below 25% , I wnder the team wanted her berserk activating functions like beast or Davy Jones ? Or the way is actually supposed to be different?
If its not that’s probably a bug , also note that her berserk is not Level depended so it sould apply even On level 1 , so if we sum up everything her bug isn’t fix.

1 Like

@Loutre you guys fixed the text issue where it was appearing behind the buttons but now when you click on the message to go to it it won’t take you to the message. Can the team look into it

Do you have a screenshot of which text you mean? Just want to make sure I have all the right info to relay!

@Loutre Lilo doesn’t appear in the Hero emojis anymore?

1 Like

I sent out guaranteed cosmetic crates for two of the avatars removed still waiting on the list for the third.

6 Likes

why were they removed? :thinking:

And also for prize wall?

Because they are characters accidentally leaked by PerBlue

3 Likes

oh I see, I thought they were talking about the Lilo emojis

this is not an issue with this update, but i just noticed that spending gold in guild aid (donation) doesn’t count for the contest.

is this correct as intended?

you think the silence has to do anything with it? :thinking:

was she silenced while at 25% max hp or below? because if so, its still bugged.

trying to click on this to read it it takes you no where and when you move around you accidentally hit the hero filter button instead

1 Like

I’m certain I’ve read somewhere before that yes, that is intended

1 Like

I dont think so ,however I even test her on stage without any silence enemy and she had Stack of hardy so I guess it’s bug

OK so looks like that was intended due to complaints of people wanting to use the search/filter and going to chat instead when it would pop up at the same time. I’ve suggested to the team possibly adding a toggle to have going to chat when clicking.

4 Likes

Not a bug but

Any info on this? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Are they stats are final?

• HP is pretty low
  • Debuff durations from Basil disk are short
  • Damage from Blue Skill is really low, just as Sarah, 8M.

Better than Sarah or Gadget… but still not good.

Zeus deals 100M from white skill (at start) while Chip & Dale only 8M, and it never crits or have negation.

And again, wow, Raya and Chip & Dale have random badges. :frowning:

I don’t think Chip and Dale have random badges.

Don’t they have 275% improved healing at max, more than any other hero other than Mickey (Su)?

That’s, like, a worthless stat

1 Like

almost worthless
not 100%

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney