3.5.10 Known Issues Thread

Should be going up in 7 minutes!

6 Likes

…depends on the hero. Generally it’s on healers, so no, far from worthless. Chip and Dale heal too. The heal number (if wakkatu is correct) is pretty low, so it helps them quite a bit

They probably just won’t do big damage, their support skills seem fine

1 Like

they have fantastic crit and they do only normal damage.

same with their evasion, tenacity, and normal crit which is only around 40 each, so it doesn’t work.

it’s random.
Armor Negation 12
Normal Crit 84
Fantastic Crit 283
Crit Damage 10
Tenacity 14
Evasion 16

same with Raya. only normal crit works… barely.

Armor Negation 50
Normal Crit 311
Crit Damage 170
Tenacity 66
Evasion 262

Yeah Raya and C&D seem like a disappointment tbh :unamused: Cool skills but not enough to give them an edge to do good

Chip and Dale are very small on the battlefield.

?

they are fine.

matches with Gadget

2 Likes

Have you tested them?

Yes.

6 Likes

Could nearly wonder if the characters are deliberately nerfed, or if Chip and Dale were originally meant to do Fantastic Damage, but got changed to Normal Damage.

While Chip and Dale are Support characters, Support characters like Tron and Fear still do a decent amount of damage even if Support characters.

Beside, it is weird that the new characters are so weirdly balanced like not being necessarily better than older characters. While it is good that Power Creep aren’t accelerating too fast, but not sure if it is good to have a reversing Power Curve either as that make the newer characters less desirable and as such generate less money likely.

It is at least weird, so could there be a bug in the Balancer? Could explain if it now misinterpreted the stats.

Otherwise I guess the new Designers need more expensive which is completely understandable and fine, wish them the best of luck and hope they have a good time at PerBlue :-).

2 Likes

seems so, even new ranks since Y5 gives random badges to all heroes, slowly.
Then new heroes since Y5 rank has almost all stats random and they don’t even work, Sarah and Mary has none of working stats, C&D only improved healing and Raya only normal crit.
It’s just annoying to pay huge amounts of stamina and gold for badges which has no impact on them at all. Just would be good badges would be finally good, unlike the mess which is now, Y9 is yet another random rank for many heroes.
Zeus only got lucky from new heroes.

… but if too much negativity, the heroes’ design (look) is still amazing 10/10 :smiley:
but still, not fun to use them, meta lines are stuck in place.

@Loutre could some characters that received or will receive Tenacity and don´t have Evasion get some useful form of Tenacity someday?

Why are Kermit and Randall gaining reflect buff when there are no heroes on the battlefield that have the reflect skill ?

Yes my Drakken and And the enemy Ian had reflect but both of those were long gone so why is Kermit copying the reflect skill still ?

Elsa’s Olaf disk before refresh granted 40M shield HP and now only 4M, which is opposite of improvement.
This disk already was much worse than her Frozone disk, but now it’s just a absurd.

1 Like

Might be a battle badge. Randall’s and Kermit’s don’t give reflect, and neither does Ian’s. But who were the other enemies?

1 Like

Yax’s gives reflect.

I know someone else has reflect with their battle badge too.

Thought I give a heads-up in server it hasn’t been reported yet, so yeah seems like there might be a height bug in terms of Chip and Dale:

Fought against 5 characters on server 5, so you have more information to work with Loutre :-).

3 Likes

I saw this too.
This only happens when every enemy is killed by Chip and Dale’s blue, as they are smaller while riding the plane and don’t resize until the animation ends.

2 Likes

Ah I see and weird yeah.

Hopefully they can be fixed soon :-).

1 Like

I think Guild Aid’s gold donations will be reflected when all the help slots are filled.
If you don’t have enough help, you may get gold back :thinking:

1 Like

Chip and Dale white skill doesn’t work on themselves. And they will never activate their white skill if they are alone :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Is that intended?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney