3.5.10 Known Issues Thread

Mine went from 20M to 3M :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: such improvement. We need to send flowers for that to Perblue :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Very likely. Animal and Esmeralda, fellow supports, don’t activate the skill on themselves either.

5 Likes

Even if there was a battle badge with reflect none of the hero’s used use have it and battle badges only work once per battle and that hero would need to be alive ?

If you wanted to know they were using Randall, Jim, Pocahontas, Ian and Kermit

Just seems like Randall is popping reflect then Kermit is copying it

At this point, the only thing I can think of is Kermit kept Ian’s reflect going by copying it again and again.

If not, maybe it’s just a bug

This is intended.

4 Likes

Oh, I see.

Seem weird to me technically given that Gadget and Chip and Dale are technically supposed to be around the same size.

But yeah, up to you at PerBlue :-).

It’s because of the plane. They need to stay small for the plane animation to work properly

4 Likes

This is intended.

2 Likes

Some skills say “allies” and it work on themselves, some doesn’t :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: could you guys pls distinguish it more clearly? It is confusing, tbh :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Good. They look cuter.

Starting hardy blocks scare from Fear’s passive.

4 Likes

@Loutre… me and another guy were building a team that includes Raya and Clawhauser. Now, sometimes Raya is in front of Clawhauser, sometimes she’s behind him. This without changing anything in the team. Which one is correct?

What mode is this for or does that not seem to matter?

3 Likes

Tried both spars and guild wars, both with mercenary Raya and my own

3 Likes

Thank you! Looks like they had a similar sorting stat so the game was just picking at random who to put where so that’s getting worked on!

8 Likes

How is this even a thing :man_facepalming:

Also yeah this is quite strange. Old heroes tend to include themselves when the word allies is written.
If Chip and Dale gave the bonus damage to Teammates, that would be probably a bit different.

Well we can’t just have a GIANT plane then the scales really all over the place (more than it already is, but that’s being worked on)

2 Likes

I mean the team could have thought of that before putting RR in :joy: Oh well. Not postpone Chip and Dale for eternity and even then being semi-broken. :sweat_smile:

Well, I suppose they could have left the Ranger Plane out entirely and re-worked their entrance and blue skill. Personally, I prefer things the way they are now, even if it means their blue skill has a chance to trigger a harmless bug at the end of the fight. :man_shrugging:

I mean… its wording is pretty similar to the Launchpad´s entrance. And we all know how that looks.

We like the plane!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney