3.5.11 Known Issues Thread

and most of badges to older heroes getting random stuff too, why gizmoduck or amelia needs reality negation, meanwhile vanellope needs it badly and gets nothing but useless for her normal crit.
all of the Sanderson sisters and basil’s badges are terrible too… bolt has fantastic crit… and more.

1 Like

Someone posted that they got three jackpots and I’m just wondering if that’s wrong to be getting 39,900 red skill chips @Loutre :thinking:

Because that’s way beyond maxing a red skill :thinking:

well. very good. red skills are way too costly.
but from what I know only the featured heroes can get jackpot, but what’s weird, it depends on the player, one gets jackpot for all 3 while others nothing.

There is definitely some math error involved, likely somewhere a number between 0 and 1 appears and so the “supposed gain” was divided by that small number.

Or a “1” turned 0.01 suddenly. 399 / 0.01 = 39,900. :wink:

3 Likes

anything regarding this deal…?

still didn’t appear and I would like to get more of them
or even knowing if it will appear anymore

1 Like

It was a deal for the holidays, but I let them know you would like to see it more.

5 Likes

just hoping it will be 200 one, as usual, it’s only 45 and well… it’s really not enough for $50, a poor value. :slight_smile:

thanks for passing, I hope to see it soon :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I thought the new one is 90 crates :thinking: Before it was 85… but yeah I want to get the 200 crate deal

1 Like

Madam Mim seems to be broken again against Tron

4 Likes

Actually @Musketeer Raymond here is right, but I believe the last one before the holiday ones was 100, not 90.

Do you know which user this is so we can check their account?

2 Likes

Where have the badge booster crates gone in the mega mart and black market? I haven’t gotten any in the last two times for each. I’ve refreshed both 3 times. Have these been removed recently?

They still show up, but based solely on my memory (which could well be wrong), they do seem to be somewhat less likely lately.

3 Likes

Baloo has the benefit of the Stun collection under his detailed stats, but he isn’t in the list of characters that can be mastered. At least in the Platinum. I already mastered the other classes and can’t see them.

Everyone has stun collection buff.

3 Likes

@Elliot that green skill is not just a visual error. In game it deals fantastic damage, which prevents the completion of rhe first round of the mushu disk. There is an immune to fantastic damage skeleton there and both sisu and mushu deal only fantastic damage

They were said this

3 Likes

Omg really?! Lol oops I never noticed.

1 Like

I contacted support on this last week if I’m remembering right. They said it’s a known issue they’re working on.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney