3.5 Known Issues Thread

Ngl, all three witches compared to… well, any previous character… rather suck.

Sarah´s closest comparison is Quackerjack… Well…
Winnifred´s would be I guess Minnie.
And Mary´s would be Madam Mim.

3 Likes

Ok then I guess :unamused:

I don’t know if this is an oversight or anything but why the slow from Sarah’s friend disc is that high??? At max star, it should gives 125% slow, why it says in “Detail” that maximum slow is only 90% :thinking::thinking::thinking: Even Pooh only has 80% slow??? Isn’t Sarah’s slow too much?

@Loutre, pls check with the team

2 Likes

i think speed buffs can negate some of the slow so the disk has an overflow.

But that’s not tested.

Let’s nerf bad character even more!

Because of collection bonuses and speed buffs.
And the slow disappears whenever Billy is dead, and slow has small area.

1 Like

@Loutre Why are the icons missing?

And why the redownload?

5 Likes

Are you on an Amazon device?

2 Likes

No Apple IPhone X

Interesting, this was happening on Amazon devices previously. I’ve poked the team!

5 Likes

Thanks for that :hugs:

1 Like

Restarted my phone and it redownloaded so hopefully it’s good now

4 Likes

this text isn’t right - it implies that none of the selected heroes can be used, when in fact it’s only one of them.

This is when tapping on Fight with an ineligible team.

1 Like

How did you access ineligible heroes? They don’t appear at all in the hero list.

they were already in my team from the previous battle, which didn’t have that rule

1 Like

So where did this Angel come from? :confused::confused::confused:

3 Likes

i’m not sure what happens here
should the cost for white skill level 87 = blue skill level 67 = purple skill level 47 ?

edit:
how come in this screenshot white skill level 87 = blue skill level 66 = purple skill level 46

Yes, that’s normal, blue, purple, and red skills start at a later level than white and green because you unlock them at a higher level than the first 2 skills

1 Like

Yeah, tho in the pic it says level 88 for green and white cost as much as 67 for blue and 47 for purple. It should be 68 and 48. I think that’s what they were trying to say

5 Likes

Something I have noticed happening more often. The game all of a sudden has a chance to crash while just playing or tapping “faster than usual”. @Loutre

I know it´s probably late already, but thought I´d let know.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney