3.5 Known Issues Thread

Here’s a list of known issues after the 3.5 update:

• Possible Google Play update not showing. This is a Google Play side issue and you may need to wait for the update to show or clear cache in the Google Play Store App.
  • Sarah Sanderson had a bug that is still being worked on and she will be released once that is fixed.

These issues have been resolved:

• Amazon devices having an issue with content seeing placeholders: a fix is being worked on.
  • A fix was put in for a small number of players getting a nonstop loading/crashing issue on startup.
  • Prize Wall delayed until 11 am CST 11/11
  • Sanderson sister’s not earning power ups for Yellow Team.
4 Likes

Why is the wish crate back? :thinking:

This doesn’t seem like a 3.5 known issue

2 Likes

its not an issue

just that the borders never arrived and this is the best topic to put this in

It’s not the best topic when it was just in the last known issue thread. We know about it and I’ve said I’ve passed it on it does not need to be brought into every thread after that.

4 Likes

they are all here now :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Almost like we are working on it and it’s not an issue.

10 Likes

Ok I’m will to admit I made a mistake and I’m sorry for that
I’ll delete it

2 Likes

Team looked into it and was only active on S1, but has been removed now.

3 Likes

I just downloaded the patch and… nothing.
The new heroes aren’t listed at all.
What gives?

Amazon Kindle Update - A lot of our icons now are just question marks, like the credits, bits, etc.

1 Like

There’s no way to see the new heroes at the moment. Is the diamond crates one available if we were to open crates right now?

click here for reason

Oh, I guess I missed that. Thanks

Can you provide us with a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

We will be rolling them all out on Thursday: Sanderson Sisters Update

4 Likes

hey @loutre, pls can you set my account to force the content download? I’ve got no UI elements :sob: Polaris had a way to force it! thanks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you for letting us know! We’ll be resubmitting the Amazon update and getting a fix in for that.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney