3.5 Known Issues Thread

That will most likely not be happening before Christmas.

3 Likes

But is there a plan? :thinking: Could I at least ask for more Megabit crates till that to compensate? :thinking: Or adding them to the Prize Wall for December? (If there will be one, that is.)

It is one of the things being looked at as I believe we mentioned in the Q&A.

3 Likes

Okay. I just hope I will be able to someday raise a level for my character again. 11k is pretty rough.
But I´d be for decreasing the cost by x10, that´d also kinda work.

When the new trial event (campaign) will begin?

That Collection Level doesn’t seem displayed correctly.

All my icons disappeared and my game kept crashing ever since updating on my pixel phone, is there any fix to this? I tried reinstalling and restarting my phone

Are you on an Amazon device?

1 Like

When are the sanderson sisters be out

2 Likes

I wonder as well, when Sanderson sisters will be released and so the Winifred prize wall?

All it says it is delayed, but for how long? Few hours… days?

2 Likes

Anything on this @Loutre.
Can it at least be confirmed whether the prize wall will be before the 6 PM CT or not?

1 Like

@Loutre because my phone was broken, I just managed to access the game after the update. And it’s like the game is completely broken. Every single time I try to open it, it requests me to do the whole download over and over again - I’ve done it 6 times in tha last hour already… - and even when it DOES let me in game, most of the content is missing and there is ridiculously high lag. Like just accessing the hero page took me 40+ seconds…

What am I supposed to do?
I’m on Android btw

It will be before.

8 Likes

Good thank you. I was wondering cause I am saving stamina for the “Spend 100 Diamonds” quest. And before 6 PM CT is before 1 AM where I live.

There is a small issue that is currently that is happening with a small number of players. If your userID that’s connected to your forums account I can poke the team to see if you are in that group. If so, we are working on rolling out a fix.

4 Likes

It should be up in 17 minutes.

6 Likes

The user ID should be connected to my forums account

It looks like it may not be as that userID is not in the group having issues. Please send a support message so our team can look into your account further. Contact Us — Disney Heroes Help Center

3 Likes

Why can’t I do surge even though it is not time for server update yet??? We are so close to next multipler…

Done.
Hope to get it fixed soon, wanted to try ouy the Sandersons :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney