3.6.10 Known Issues

Scare is strong or not is 1 thing but the duration too long is a problem in and of itself

For a battle that last 1m30sec, 40 sec is nearly half of it. That just seems bad and imbalance :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

2 Likes

It’s not bad nor unbalanced.

You can freeze enemies for 30s and this scare is a problem?

Which hero can freeze 30 sec with his skill or disc? Mr Big? Originally he can only freeze for 11 sec

Any freeze hero + Honey Lemon

No single hero can so it’s really a stupid comparison. I don’t get why Musk thinks a single hero should be more OP than a synergised team.

3 Likes

Yes. Red skill exist…

How single scare will make hero OP… :roll_eyes:

You scare Zeus and what?

This happens every time I try to equip a newly acquired Mod to a playable character:
Mod Binding Error (YouTube)

Given the consistency of the problem (100%), I think this is a serious error.

3 Likes

7 Likes

From what you said, this is taking forever. Can’t we just ask @Loutre if they get fixed throughout the year?

@Loutre haven’t seen this being posted before, so sorry if it is duplicated

Issue with the layering of the hero filter screen in some game modes- this one is from the badge enhancement screen :slight_smile:

Also, could I ask for an option where we could disable Yellow Battle Badges when the game defaults to the first hero with a badge that can be enhanced. Thanks!

8 Likes

In Arena, my Tron can’t remove Reflect by Drakken even though there is no Joy in opponent team. The picture above is after Tron use his white and there is still reflect on Fear

Please check. Thank you

that’s his bug, causing his buffs to be impossible to be removed, it will be fixed next week.

1 Like

There seems to be some bug with Queen of Heart. She is immune to slow but Pocahontas is able to slow her :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: you can see the slow icon on her head, which hasn’t been there last update

With a fail chance. I assume her Purple is maxed?

If so, probably because Pocahontas only slows with a disk, and QoH doesn’t seem to take disk slows into account.

Her purple is maxed :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: how can it not be? :joy::joy::joy:

Ehh.

3 Likes

Hopper’s Battle Badge does absolutely nothing.

At Y0 he has 48 Crit Damage, with Battle Badge it’s 40 more, it does nothing, the stats needs to be above 235 to work
At Y11 he has 245 Crit Damage… with Battle Badge it’s 285, the stat needs to be above 290 to work

Even if he gains more Crit Damage with Y12… if not later, it’s still a complete waste of XP Drinks for a buff that does completely nothing. Also, newer servers will need to wait over a year to make it work… IF Y12 gives him more than 11 Crit Damage… and even then it will barely do anything.

His Battle Badge should give Evasion instead, that will work.

The same goes with his Sheriff disk, increasing Tenacity on him does nothing, it doesn’t work. And it doesn’t stack. This disk should increase his Evasion instead.

He has useless Enh. Battle Badge and a disk bonus which does nothing…

@Loutre

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been noticing that too… and Teddy strikes again… this time it’s Kermit

You fixed it once and now it’s gonna need to be fixed again but with Kermit :joy:

It may be fixed in this update too I’ll wait to see if it’s still happening after the 3.7 patch to report this to the team.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney