3.6 Known Issues

Guild chat, vip any chat. Not just me either. Server 14

@Loutre Anna is a dino? :thinking::joy:

3 Likes

Known bug! It’s been an issue with the last 3 Prize Walls I believe that it goes to someone else.

1 Like

@Loutre Clawhauser’s party music still plays with no sound on :thinking:

1 Like

I once turned off the game and it kept playing… somehow, but just for a few seconds.
Clawhaurse has godly skills, and he wants the party to keep going…

6 Likes

Do you have her unlocked?

1 Like

:joy:

More like tropical cheetah odor (Po disk). He must move.

Could be checked if Ariel’s tenacity fully works, most of the time I feel she is disabled for much longer than her fully working (90%) tenacity should work.

Kermit had problems with evasion… so maybe she with tenacity

Ariel is using a water splash animation

instead of

I haven’t seen her fish friend appear at all in this current version.

Uncertain if Anna has scaling issues:

She looks scale consistent to me.

2 Likes

We don’t have Anna’s official scaling from Disney yet so it may change, but currently she is correct.

1 Like

I think there is a scaling issue. You see how Elsa’s feet are more highly elevated than Anna’s?

To be real, Elsa only stands a bit further from the screen… in perspective.

Hang on, if Elsa were on the same ground level as Anna, then we’d be facing a scaling issue.

This looks like it’s her basic attack

hello , I have created a ticket a month ago through the game about the “dont ask again” notification that didnt work on spent all stamina feature on campaigns , back then I lost 22k stamina by mistakenly pressing it and you said that you couldnt compensate me and that you found out the problem which was “going to be patched” . today, a month later, I pressed it again by mistake and lost 33k . please take everything back and give me my stamina , I have also created an ingame ticket but because my previous ticket apparently got ignored I’m writing it here too. oh and btw in case you tell me that I had disabled that specific notification, I never did and in my profile options clearly stated that there are no “dont ask again” pop ups to be reseted. please fix it asap and give me my stamina back. as a f2p user its damn hard to acquire all this stamina and staff like that will just make me quit the game although I have been enjoying it for 2 years now

@Loutre
I rechecked and the fish does appear in another more prolonged battle.
But I am still a little uncertain, since I do not recall the fish appearing in a Codebase trial, which lasts something like 50seconds.

@the_One_and_Only1
I had noticed their heels are not exactly level, but was not sure if that was a factor.

Kronk’s red skill keeps triggering even after he is KO’d, and this was supposed to be fixed a few updates ago.

For some reason, Yax doesn’t appear after being taken away by Mr. Big’s blue skill. He is on the battlefield but is completely invisible (as Mr. Big will use his blue skill again on him).

Yax heals Anna while he is distracted… makes no sense.

1 Like

Do you have a video for this and what mode, against what team, what is the rest of your team for this?

1 Like

I don’t know if it is mentioned or not, but the market is laggy :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: the normal one, in case it isn’t clear :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

It was mentioned and is being looked into.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney